Reviews for The Python Defense
Myths-R-Real chapter 15 . 8/6
Looks like wizards are never... 'wandless'. Can their 'wands' cast other 'spells'?
Myths-R-Real chapter 12 . 8/6
Well...that's one way of singing.
otakumick chapter 16 . 6/11
Lot's more Flying Circus needed, updates would be appreciated.
jon reeve chapter 15 . 5/19
He just never would have imagined ejaculating Prongs out of his other wand at the end of a wet dream.
/That is so awkwardly awesome.

/The very last part of this chapter was cute. Harkens back to the old McG/Dumbles fics.
jon reeve chapter 8 . 5/18
The shout "Harem!Harem!Harem!" drifted down the the girls' dormitory stairs.

/See, stuff like this is why ffn keeps telling me I can't add you to my favourite authors more than once.

"Presuming, of course, that these shells were carried by swallows?"

/lol, I'm gasping over here. This really shouldn't be so funny after all these years, but it really is.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 5/18
“To my kid sister Ginny, from Harry"

/Ouch. You made me feel sorry for Ginny for the first time in along time. To think that would be a cute gift, given in another story.
jon reeve chapter 3 . 5/18
The three Chasers made no effort to quiet their chanting as they opened the door and left the room. This garnered some strong responses from Hermione and Ginny Weasley, who were now the only two witches left outside the door. Hermione saw the smile on Harry's lips, assumed that this was all a joke, and joined in.

"Harem! Harem! Harem!"

Katie snorted, gave Hermione a big hug, and said, "Oh, Hermione…I'm so glad that you agree…it's so much easier when the Primary approves."

/lol, I love this. Crack fics are a cut above in many cases. Smutty stories are just better love stories without the fun stuff removed!
Faery66 chapter 16 . 3/1
Hope to read more soon.

D
Corwyn chapter 16 . 2/26
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.
TBearTech chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
Absolutely hilarous. You did a great job of skirting the fine line between a good read and too much fluff. Thank you for your time and effort in writing this story.
C
TBearTech chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
love your style of humor...
laughter is really good medicine. Except when you have a cough.

lol
C
woodzrox chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
Brilliant!
woodzrox chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
This chapter was brilliant!
Star Shimer chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
I'm not sure if its right, but I read the song(s) with 'Pour your Brother another round' tune.
Hopfuly the link will work:
watch?v7urgOP1fw8c
GenEus2718 chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
Just wanted to say that this chapter exceeded my wildest expectations and made my day. Thank you very much, good sir.