Reviews for The Python Defense
GenEus2718 chapter 8 . 6/12
Just wanted to say that this chapter exceeded my wildest expectations and made my day. Thank you very much, good sir.
desireejones99 chapter 16 . 6/8
love to see this continued a very excellent sstory
Dethryl chapter 16 . 5/27
My biggest problem with this fic is the fact that nobody can seem to shut their mouth. It's incredibly irritating in real life to be constantly interrupted by someone trying to guess what you're going to say. Reading it is aggravating, and EVERY girl does this to Harry repeatedly. It goes on for pages. Moreover, Harry puts up with it. At no point does he tell any of them to shut up and let him answer the sodding question. On a similar note of getting to the point, I know teenagers all have sex on the brain all the time, but these people can't seem to let it go for a second even if there are Ye Important Things (TM) happening. The constant innuendo is frustrating. Trying to read this last chapter was painful. They keep saying they have to discuss Hermione's issues and what happened to put Harry in the infirmary, yet they blather on for pages about Luna's sauna, et al.. I know this is a crack fic, but that doesn't mean you have to ramble all over the place. The plot is actually interesting, and I know I've never read another fic where someone uses Legilimency on a ghost.
dragon-game chapter 16 . 1/28
Good story.
I hope you continue it and your others.
Jimbo Rack chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
...Aaand another one stops when it started to get interesting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell you to update soon (or at all, to be honest), but why all the best stories *had* to be left without an update for at least a year? It's like getting an expert head with her leaving out of front door *just* when you feel your scrotum tightening.

With *that* out of my system, I deeply bow down and applaud your efforts so far. It was fun while it lasted. Cheers.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Stolen is such a harsh term. I would suggest merely a ohmage (or however that french word is spelled!)
MartinDeShade chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
Nice story idea, but the dialog was at times very annoying and fake. A person might interrupt somebody with witty banter once but continuing to do it they would be told to shut the fuck up.
FMP chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
Quite funny, any chance of a continuation?
demon edge chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
What the hell did I just read?
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 4/8/2015
Definitely crossed the line of crazy into insane without breaking stride.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Harry is going to melt Snape's brain the next time he snoops.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Those girls are horrible...but that is great in this case.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
If Harry was not so noble, or if this had been written by some other particular writers, that shower scene would have been extremely different.
IcySneasel chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
I actually really enjoyed this fic really wished you would have finished it though to bad its been left here for the past few years, i wanna know how you planned to end it.
mekareami chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
I enjoyed your story and thank you for writing :)