Reviews for The Python Defense
Faery66 chapter 16 . 3/1
Hope to read more soon.

D
Corwyn chapter 16 . 2/26
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.
TBearTech chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
Absolutely hilarous. You did a great job of skirting the fine line between a good read and too much fluff. Thank you for your time and effort in writing this story.
C
TBearTech chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
love your style of humor...
laughter is really good medicine. Except when you have a cough.

lol
C
woodzrox chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
Brilliant!
woodzrox chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
This chapter was brilliant!
Star Shimer chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
I'm not sure if its right, but I read the song(s) with 'Pour your Brother another round' tune.
Hopfuly the link will work:
watch?v7urgOP1fw8c
GenEus2718 chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
Just wanted to say that this chapter exceeded my wildest expectations and made my day. Thank you very much, good sir.
desireejones99 chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
love to see this continued a very excellent sstory
Dethryl chapter 16 . 5/27/2016
My biggest problem with this fic is the fact that nobody can seem to shut their mouth. It's incredibly irritating in real life to be constantly interrupted by someone trying to guess what you're going to say. Reading it is aggravating, and EVERY girl does this to Harry repeatedly. It goes on for pages. Moreover, Harry puts up with it. At no point does he tell any of them to shut up and let him answer the sodding question. On a similar note of getting to the point, I know teenagers all have sex on the brain all the time, but these people can't seem to let it go for a second even if there are Ye Important Things (TM) happening. The constant innuendo is frustrating. Trying to read this last chapter was painful. They keep saying they have to discuss Hermione's issues and what happened to put Harry in the infirmary, yet they blather on for pages about Luna's sauna, et al.. I know this is a crack fic, but that doesn't mean you have to ramble all over the place. The plot is actually interesting, and I know I've never read another fic where someone uses Legilimency on a ghost.
dragon-game chapter 16 . 1/28/2016
Good story.
I hope you continue it and your others.
Jimbo Rack chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
...Aaand another one stops when it started to get interesting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell you to update soon (or at all, to be honest), but why all the best stories *had* to be left without an update for at least a year? It's like getting an expert head with her leaving out of front door *just* when you feel your scrotum tightening.

With *that* out of my system, I deeply bow down and applaud your efforts so far. It was fun while it lasted. Cheers.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Stolen is such a harsh term. I would suggest merely a ohmage (or however that french word is spelled!)
MartinDeShade chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
Nice story idea, but the dialog was at times very annoying and fake. A person might interrupt somebody with witty banter once but continuing to do it they would be told to shut the fuck up.
FMP chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
Quite funny, any chance of a continuation?