Reviews for Moonlit Liar
Loved it!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awwww beautiful
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Interesting. Another pairing I would never have come up with. She seemed too loopy and annoying to Mal for him to be intrigued, but you, again, made it work. I like it.

Incidentally, while reading all your stories I'm watching Castle with Nathan Fillion so I can totally hear his voice. ;-)
Inky8Fingers chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aw... chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
this is amazing.

truly utterly fantastically amazing.

i love it.

i love you even more.

but i love mal the best.

"Darlin', you don't want my attention,"

i'm pretty sure i swooned at that line. literally, SWOONED.

this was really great, though. the style was simple but effective. and i loved the part where mal thinks of everyone's reactions.

i never thought about them as a couple, but i hate imara and adore mal, so i'm glad there's a suitable girl for him. :)

yesimadramaqueen chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
amazing. i loved it. great job ]
Obsidian Sins chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Fantastic! Completely believable and both River and Mal are fully in character. Love the simplicity of it all. Please write more one-shots like this!
RogueAvril chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Absolutely beautiful. I'm a big fan of Mal and River, and there aren't enough talented authors out there giving them their due, so thank you for this. Excellent job!
secretcastle chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I'm new to the Firefly universe but I've got to say your story is brilliant. That bit about the special hell never really gets old around Mal and the pairing with River really is adorably cute.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Lovely, absolutely lovely.
jane0904 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Lovely. Not a pairing I go with generally, but this was so well written and sweet ... and Mal being an honest liar ... just lovely.
giggilymesh chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This was so good. I hope you continue to write more (as in longer) stories. You truly captured the venacular of Mal quite well. I'm shocked and feeled with glee-like feelings to the point where I'm about to squeel. But then again it could be the sugar talking. Either way I give this two thumbs up! Keep writing.