Reviews for Playing God and the Vampire of the Odd
This is all over the place.
polyphany chapter 26 . 10/20/2012
Wow, amazing story, I hope to be able to read the final chapter one day. I'm reviewing Chapter 26 incase when you do update you remove chapter 27 and replace it with the final chapter. I have loved reading up to this point, and hope that I will eventually be able to read the end.
teddywashere chapter 27 . 8/10/2012
So excited for the next chap ! You should totally do a sequel !
DesignatedReader chapter 27 . 2/29/2012
I've really enjoyed this story and wished you had finished it.
Me chapter 27 . 1/2/2012
Umm...excuse me, not to be rude or anything... BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE YOUR "LAST CHAPTER UPDATE"! You can't just leave me like this! PLEASE, just add the last chapter, this story is really amazing and I need an ending!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 27 . 1/3/2011
Hi, new to your story - so read the whole thing this evening. Look forward to the next chapter.
rockstarvampire chapter 27 . 12/19/2010
I'm still here! Hoping and eagerly awaiting the next bit of creative outlet you have to offer. :)
LucyDeon chapter 27 . 12/15/2010
I'm so glad you are going to finish this fic.

I went thru my own New Moon without the happy ending, too, so I can tell you from experience that it will get better.
JoVersify chapter 27 . 12/14/2010
Woohoo! YAY! Soo, so, so happy you're back - we sure did miss you a whole lot!

Happy writing... looking forward to it! :)

XOXO

~JO~
Wolfgirl220 chapter 27 . 12/14/2010
as an artist, i CAN understand. So, you had a block - good that your back at the wheel! (or, rather, pen)
hannahmom16 chapter 27 . 12/14/2010
Glad to see that you are back and ready to write. Sad to read that you have had a difficult year. When you do decide to post the next chapter, can you do a brief recap of the story?
Maddy chapter 27 . 12/14/2010
I'm glad you will finish this story! i love it! we need more good canon AU authors like you :)
Tatarata chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
aren't you going to finisht this story? (
imahappymess chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I double dog dare ya to update. J/K, but really, are you finishing this?
tiny20 chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
so here i am having searched for this story for almost a year after losing it, send out a search call on adifferent and here i am reading the last chapters ive missed and its almost A YEAR since last? are you alright? are you busy? IS EVERYTHING OKAY? srls let people know youre alive and well .. update will ya ;D