Reviews for Song of Solomon Series
Amy chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
I'm going to be like Lydia and beg you to write a sequel with a happy ending! Please?

So sad T.T

But anyway, this is one of the most moving and powerful stories I've ever read. I cried during the last two chapters and it's so honest and real. Things like this (not exactly, but in a way) happen in real life and it captures the pain of love. It's just...beyond words.
spk chapter 10 . 8/21/2005
My heart hurts. I have never sobbed this much reading a fanfic before, but the emotions that you wrote have overwhelmed me. Tears are still coursing down my cheeks as I try to type this. You have an amazing talent with words. I feel every emotion that Buffy & Spike experienced. God, my heart hurts right now. Thank you for sharing such a moving story with me. :)
eisa chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
O MY GOD - THIS IS AMAZING I HAVE READ THIS STORY AGES AGO BUT WOW I DIDN'T REMEMBER IT BEING THIS GOOD
Flip1 chapter 10 . 12/12/2003
I love this story, it is beautifully told and has a bittersweet ending. I think the reasoning behind the title is great, and the characters are well written. I may be really sad, but the end made me cry, and yet I prefer it to if you had just given it a conventional happy ending. That's not to say I wouldn't like more though.
Jenny chapter 10 . 7/27/2002
this story was, in its own way, similar to moulin rouge which means I loved it!
ADeender chapter 10 . 5/11/2002
Wow, now that was sad. Amazingly good but sooo sad.
abc chapter 10 . 3/12/2002
pls pls pls pls pls! pls write a sequel, isabelle!
Charlie chapter 10 . 3/8/2002
That was great really really good, well done for not going mushy at the end, keeping it poignant and sad. Very moving, brilliant!
Peanutbutter1 chapter 10 . 2/25/2002
Sadness...oh *sniff* that was sad. That was a really powerful story, just read like the last three chapters, and a very sad one. I liked it though. It coudln't have had a happy ending and been as great. A lot of the best stories, and more realistic ones have horribly sad endings. *I'm talking realism about a story involving a vampire and a slayer. That shows my complete and utter obsession.* N-E way even though i hated that they didn't get together in the end. *curses I still love happy endings* I still like the fact that they didn't. I'm not sure that that makes any sense but great story!
DeForest chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
Wow...That...was incredible...Like all your works! But I have to say, just like Lydia, I want my happy ending! I know, I know...not all love stories have a happy ending, some just have an understanding...But could you maybe write one? Just for those of us who need to see Spike and Buffy make amends? I mean, hey, it would give Conner a chance to write a sequel too! Anyway, I think my favorite part was the last line: "All songs are love songs, and Solomon's was the first." I think I'm going to go cry again now.
H.K chapter 10 . 2/15/2002
My God that was amazing! That story was a work of art! I just needed to say that. I hope the muse never leaves you because it would be a shame to loose some one with such skill with the craft. Amazing plot, brilliant character use, and stunning story! Congradulations, and I'll be looking for much more wwriten by you in the future.(Whatever subject it may be on.)
Rashaka too lazy too sign in today chapter 10 . 2/15/2002
I'm with lydia on this one. ::pulling at heiar frantically:: Where's my happy ending?

Seriously though, this was fantastic. Not as long as 100 Years, but bloody fantastic anyway. I wasn't sure how I liked its beginning, but I liked the last two chapters the best. I still want to smack Spike for leaving, but then I just think of the annual dance competetion possible ending and I feel better.

I liked how you had the thing w/ Connor and Lydia at the end, too. It was sweet, and it shows spirit that you can make fun of your own work in good humor. "Oh my god what a stupid story! All those years, all that time and Rocco's life for nothing? Why did you write such a stupid story?"

But even better..."But you know Lydia…he was nothing like his grand-sire." Thank you for explaining the title as well.
plumblossomberg chapter 6 . 2/15/2002
Great!

Hey, me again, I ment in my chapter 10 review, *without* the whole lives-happily-after-thing. Sorry!
plumblossomberg chapter 10 . 2/15/2002
Erm, sequel start on a basis of now, pretty please?

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but were you going for a 'Princess Bride' ending, ya know, with the whole kissing and living-the-happily-ever-after-ness, or was it just coincidence and my ability for connecting the weirdiest, most unrelated things?

Wow, you're really refining the process of writing this wonderfully beautiful story and giving it an angsty, leave lotsa room for sequel, brilliant stories, aren't you? Don't get me wrong, I loved this and everything else you've written, and the endings, and the beginnings and everything else in between...just kinda wondering, that's all...

Hey, I'll still be lurking around waiting for more, (read: sequel), and of Genesis, which you *are* continuing, right?

Er, looooooonnnngggggg review...bai bai now!

PS: What's with CarnalSins? Will it be up again soon?

Ok, real bai bai!
plumblossomberg chapter 9 . 2/15/2002
Cool, done, very cool!

_

I like Rudolf. He's like Giles in the quasi-fuddy-duddy librarian way without all the demon-knowledge and fighting skills. very cool character.