Reviews for Song of Solomon Series
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 10 . 2/15/2002
YAY! i'm so impressed with the end! for a moment i thought i was going to have to come search you out with an angry horde! ;o) if you write a sequel, i promise to read it! ;)
Mezz chapter 10 . 2/15/2002
That was really beautiful and touching - although I do have to agree with Lydia! I've also read 100 Years of Solitude and abolutely loved it! I look forward to your next project.
Trisha chapter 10 . 2/15/2002
I just read the reviews you got on the message board, and am

trying to think of something to add to the great stuff that was

already written. I think that the first few chapters are my

favorite- Buffy's utter desolation and grief just screamed out

at me from the screen, and somehow you managed to portray

her poingnantly, even with such the rough personality she's

developed. Excellent characterization there. I enjoyed the

mystical aspect of bringing Spike from hell to Rocko's body.

And I am VERY glad that you didn't make the ending totally,

over the top, they lived happily ever after. It wouldn't have

suited the story (though it might have please your fans, lol), it

would have been out of place and just wrong. So, bravo there.

I don't necessarily think you HAVE to do a sequel- I think

there was enough closure that the story stands on its own.

But if you do write one, you certainly have many angels to

choose from! Connor Aurelius is a fabulous character, and I

agree with Tanufalla that his name is just the absolute best, I

had to say it out loud a few times because it's one of those

combinations that's so pleasing to say, you know? Anyways,

great, wonderful, fantastic work. Yay you! :)
kathypg chapter 10 . 2/14/2002
You must write the sequel. I always love your stories and I want more to this one. Nice work like always.
remy zen chapter 10 . 2/14/2002
isabelle, i waited until the story was complete before i submitted a review.. i swear, this is the only story out there that i have read so far that has made me cry! geez, break my heart, why dont you? but overall, it's a good story. sad, but still good. i had the same reaction as lydia, all filled with hope at the end. great job.
tracy veronique chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
isabelle OMG i was like ready to have a panic attack. you wrote their emotions so well,thatin those breaking up scenes it was breaking my heart god you write their charachters so well. great job
Jennifer chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
That was such a great story! And not the ending I was expecting, which is cool, because I was thinking it would be too easy to resolve all the problems between Buffy and Spike in a couple chapters. Please please please do a sequel!
pokey chapter 10 . 2/14/2002
I liked it, good job. Very emotional, I liked how you put Connor in at the end.
Bwit chapter 10 . 2/14/2002
aww..so sad..i have the same response as lydia ;x
KelleBelle1981 chapter 10 . 2/14/2002
Wow. That was awesome. I'm sad about the ending, but not every love story does have a happy ending. You write very well. I love this story so much. I really hope you do a sequel.
fangfacey chapter 10 . 2/14/2002
please!please! let it all end well. but even if not... I loved this story anyways. thank you.

even if I'd love to have happily ever after...
veronique chapter 9 . 2/14/2002
Let me just say that the fic was sooo much better because they didn't end up together... I'm a big B/S shipper- it's almost an obssession really... And as much as I enjoy fic where they are together, something about it doesn't sit right with me- like the characters just aren't meant to end up that way.

I really enjoyed this fic because of the way in which it depicted love- which isn't all roses and candy. There are times when it gets too hard, and that's one reason why Buffy and Spike are so compelling to watch- you just wanna hope they get it right. The best love story of all time, Gone With The Wind was one where the protagonist lost the guy... Noone would've remembered that book if Rhett had stayed...

Anyway, you've got a great fic here- and you didn't cave to popular sentiment. Kudos galore
transylvanian concubine chapter 10 . 2/14/2002
oh! i loved it! it was soo sad. please keep writing!
KD21 chapter 10 . 2/14/2002
This was a WONDERFUL story! And the ending... "But you know Lydia…he was nothing like his grand-sire." What a great way to give me hope lol. Please do a sequel. I might just have to help Spikira with her fish beating if you don't Hehehe.
Aia I'd log in but I'm too angry chapter 10 . 2/14/2002
That was an amazing story, with only one problem - HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US? I love your stories, always have but the end to that was just pure evil. I wanted a happy ending *sobs*.

You have to write a sequel now.

Aia