Reviews for Song of Solomon Series
Spikira chapter 10 . 2/14/2002
*tear* I'm crying! You made me cry! Not fair! :) What a beautiful story...tragic, but beautiful. And, no I'm not going to quote you on your "writing a sequel"...but i am going to beat you over the head with a raw fish until you do write one! More, PLEASE! :) What an amazing tale!
spooky chapter 8 . 2/11/2002
yet another amazing chapter! i didn't think i was gonna make it to this chapter after the last cliffhanger, but here i am, and i haven't completely lost my mind yet, but that could change if i don't see a new chapter again in a short while!
unknown chapter 8 . 2/10/2002
i have been waiting a long time to finally read chapter 8! i read chapter 7 awhile ago and i kept checkin back here to see if the net chapter was up! lemme jus say ur my fave author! i read all ur fan fics and theyre all really great! keep it up with this one! u gotta keep goin! i cant stop reading it! i hope the next one is up REAL soon!
Bwit chapter 8 . 2/9/2002
CONNOR! hehe..more please!
PedanticAnticQueen chapter 8 . 2/9/2002
ahhh... the suspense is killing me! Update, please! Quite desperate for a new chapter! This series is great tho'- keep going!
George Gordon Byron chapter 8 . 2/9/2002
A great storyline, with a superb selection of quotes and a detailed, well handled character development. I think, if my memory doesn't fail me, that i've read all of your stories, and throughout you remain a splendid and imaginative author. I hope Buffy and Spike have a happy ending in this story, that's up to you of course. It's just the romantic in my that believes they deserve to finally be happy together. Bring on the next chapter, and congrats on your wirting skills.
SinisterChic chapter 8 . 2/8/2002
Oh my God, you can't leave me hanging like that for long! Conner! I like how Buffy is trying to be like she used to be.
Allison Grace chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
AHHHHH! I need to read the rest! What happens next? Please hurry with the rest!
Chaotic4Life chapter 7 . 1/21/2002
You are once more outdoing yourself...I can't wait to read on. I absolutely love your style of writing. Keep it up.
ADeender chapter 7 . 1/13/2002
OMG! Very interesting twist at the end of Chapter 7!I can't wait to see what happens next
Invisible Sun chapter 7 . 1/12/2002
I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying this story. You are truly a talented writer. Also, I've tried to go your website. Is it still or has that changed? Because I keep getting 'page not found.'
plumblossomberg chapter 7 . 1/12/2002
Uhm, how tall is the verandah, eaxctly? Because that is what your life depends on right on. J/K!

Actually, I was wondering because Spike survived (sorta) the 200-foot (maybe?) fall from the Big Tower ThingieTM intact.

Welps, as usual, wonderful chapter with new twists and turns and about-faces galore. I look eagerly forward to more of this and of Genesis!
sara chapter 7 . 1/12/2002
Oh I hope you don't kill him. That would crush buffy. :(
sandyp22000 chapter 7 . 1/12/2002
I got lost a couple of times. I assume Buffy was remembering things. Even so I really like your story very much. Thanks Isabelle.
auburn chapter 7 . 1/12/2002
OK Isabelle, that was just mean. PL...please tell me there's more! I'm fallin' apart here! Spike didn't just...jump! Waahh! Post more soon.

120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »