Reviews for Song of Solomon Series
Chelle6926 chapter 7 . 1/12/2002
Ugh...What happens next...does she save him, does he die again...Ugh
Bwit chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
okay, see you have to write more. this story made me cry, in more places than one(or five for that matter) i'm now adding this to my faves, so write more please!
A Guy chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
Ahhh, what in tarnation ? Such an angst filled chapter, cruel and sad (.

Keep it coming. Ah ... so sad.
Jennifer chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
Well, that's certainly something I didn't expect ... Spike doing the self-sacrifice thing. He doesn't seem to be adjusting well to the changes in the world and in Buffy, which I like. A happy reunion would have been boring; the way you're taking the story and characters is much more interesting. I'm eager to see what happens next.
Delylah chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
Aaaaaaaargh! I can't believe you left it like that! What...happens...next?

Seriously, I'm glad you're posting this here because I'd just gotten hooked on it when Carnal Sins went bye-bye. I miss it and hope you get it back online soon (I've read all of your stuff but was still making my way through some of the other fic you host). This is gut-wrenching so far and I'm looking forward to reading more!
rowan10 chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
Isabelle, I love this story. I really do. It's so different from the usual fanfic. But please...I need some happiness here. I'm practically in tears over poor Buffy and Spike. They share an eternal love, right? They will be okay in the end, right? *sob*
Spikes chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
I LOVE THAT SONG! AND I LOVE B/S! AND I LOVE THIS FIC! ;)
tracy chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
isabelle oh my gosh talk about heart breaking . your writing is wondreful,i feel like i'm gonna go insane waiting for the next chapter.i like how he still loves her, but her being so different it's like he doesn't know what to do. she's not who he fell in love with. my god hurry hurry with more.
SinisterChic chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
God, this is terrible! Not your writing (that's excellant), but what is happening to my favorite couple. They are in so much pain. Ahhhhh, I need more! I have to know what the fate of my Spikey is. He better not die again.
Kelley and Shelley chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
You are so evil! How could you end the chapter like this? I almost started crying. Spike is in so much pain and things are so different. This story keeps getting better and better. Please update soon before I do something rash.
Julie chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
oh my god u gotta continue how could he jump? im pretty much speechless this chapter was the BOMB!
Psy chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo...please don't let nothin' bad happen to B/S not when they just found each other again...please make it all okay...anyway, the begining was all so sad and beautiful T-T...please update again soon...can't wait to find out what happens next
Peanutbutter1 chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
Huh! Wh- um you have to finish the next chapter quickly! I really want to know what happens next!
Dawn chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Isabelle,

I saw this first on your website and I didn't read it cause I couldn't fathom the thought of my favorite vampire being more dead. I just read it and it was wonderful. So much emotion. I could feel the emptiness and the love.

Also, side note, I have tried to get to Carnal Sins for over a week with no luck. Is something wrong? It was my absolute favorite B/S sight. Will it be back up? Please say Yes!

Anyway, thank you for the great story.
Spark-Chick chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
Oh my God! Noooo! More more more more! You and the evil cliffhangers! What happens? I gotta know! Now! Please? Pretty please? Anywho, very, very good. As usual. :)
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »