Reviews for A Boy From Philly
compass2olivia chapter 40 . 6/25/2010
Thank you for writing this! Very wonderful! Started this morning and read on all my breaks :-) But did they get married, or just stay "engaged to be engaged"?
vamp.ladybug chapter 40 . 4/19/2010
AW, I loved this! Though I am surprised that Sweets wasn't there for the bomb trouble after math.

coterie2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
pdsldl chapter 40 . 3/8/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It dealt with Booth's family issues in a realistic way and the relationship as developed between Booth and Bones seems totally within character. Your OC's were well developed without overshadowing the main characters. Thanks.
syui9ogfyipohghopihgopj chapter 19 . 10/4/2009
this is so good its late

so i can't read anymore tonite

but i will finish 2 morrow
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 40 . 9/7/2009
Excellent story! How did you come up with Margaret Gretsky as a name?
laureiz chapter 40 . 9/5/2009
I enjoyed sitting down to a story that fills out a character's back story so completely. It was the perfect way to spend the evening! Thanks for writing it!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 40 . 8/14/2009
I must say i really loved reading this story :D i really couldn't stop reading it hehe its a great story :D well done, off to see what else you have written :D again great job :D
iamladyliberty chapter 40 . 7/24/2009
thank you for writing this very sweet story, i really enjoyed it.
csimesser1 chapter 40 . 7/13/2009
that was great loved it
LAIsobel chapter 40 . 6/3/2009
Hey I truly enjoyed this story a lot. Thanks for posting.
MM Vermelha chapter 40 . 4/20/2009
I've been terribly lazy as a reader for the past few months, when it comes to leaving a review, so I must confess I can't even remember the last time I did so.

Your story is amazing, and you probably heard so many many times, but I couldn't help but fall in love with your characterization. And that's not a compliment I do very often.

I've been reading fanfictions for god knows how long, so I'm long past the loving-any-OOC-ultra-mega-over-the-top-story phase. It's hard to find a long story that just stays true to the show, the characters and their dynamic.

Your story is amazingly well balanced, and I was truly entertained by every mood swift, shared memory.. I loved the memories you created for Booth, btw.

Somehow I feel like I robbed you a little bit, because read all 40 chapters yesterday during the morning period and this story just deserved a chapter by chapter review.

Their first time was amazing, and I just loved the moments with Jared walking in on them (I do believe he deserves eternal ass-kicking for making a move on her - lol), and the water ballow war was so sweet and funny.. I can't really explain how much I loved every second and every line. The river, the hospital scenes, the memories, the memories, the memories.. have I mentioned the memories? Kevin.. somehow it makes so much sense to have lost a brother he somehow felt like he failed to save. And Anne.. I love her explaination of how she still loved Michael. Plus, I love how she interacted with Brennan. And Brennan scarying Rebecca away with squint talk? Priceless! lol

And is making something really odd as I type and keeps going back to the first line every time I type something new, which I believe to be its a way of letting me know I've written way too much.

Hope to read more from you!
twinsparadox chapter 28 . 3/18/2009
Hey there-

Your stories are fantastic! I just read the Accomplice in the Story, and thought I give this one a shot. Love it! Your characterizations are spot on. And not with just B/B! The whole crew! Though, I have to say, I love your Brennan like Whoa. You have her nailed! I have been ROTFLMAO at some of her priceless comments. You have a tremendous amount of talent and ability to get right into the heart and integrity of the characters. Great writing! I hope you start another long story soon!
berry999 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
so I was minding my own business and looking for Fanfiction to read (and debating what sounded good to listen to on youtube)and I cam across your story A Boy From Philly. I was like ok its long, i like long stories. so i start reading it and see Livin on a prayer. and i was OMG that is what I wanna listen to (It is one of my favorites and i'm only 17)

So long story short. LIvin on a Prayer is a good song to put in ur story.

I'm only on chapter 3 of your story but I'm getting a good vibe from it. It is edited right. I can't stand when someone writes and it is like reading the work of a 5th or 6th grader.

So i've written ur ear off and have a good day.

Berry9
Scribe of the Shire chapter 40 . 3/8/2009
I read this a little while ago, and something was sort of bothering me. I don't really think that they would name their kid "Margaret Gretsky". I mean, 'Margaret' I can kind of see, but 'Gretsky' seems a bit strange, even for Booth. Plus, he named Parker after his fallen comrade, so if he was going to name another one of his kids after someone, I think it would be a bit more meaningful. Great story though!