Reviews for Footwork
Warrior Chickenz chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
ACE!
Jana Girl123 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Wow, I really love this story. I hope you update soon, I hate it when authors start an awesome fic like this then just stop writing it. Oh, is this gonna be a H/Q fic? I really hope so, they're my favorite couple ever:D
Kuroida chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
I really love this story. Hope you keep writing! _
Telyra chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
OMG!
I can't belive it! NEW CHAPTER! :D

Q is the best! And of course he would NEVER fiddle with the controls! *lol*

What I liked most about this chapter was the explanation Batman gave Q, why he gave Superman a 'hint' about Q's real identity (and I must admit, I was impressed by this idea! I never even THOUGHT about this! You totally suprised me there. And I'm no one, who is easily suprised! But really, I just didn't see this coming! )
Chylea3784 chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Well done! and welcome back!
anon chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
I will always prefer villains who at least have a point and frighteningly may even be right about everyone being better off under their benevolent dictatorship (of course make education great so the common man does know what is best for him and his children's children and democratic republicanism can work) like Ra's al Ghul if the environment isn't brought into balance no matter the means or cost the future for the human race will be worse than any dystopian fiction and will lead to the extinction of the human race not through misadventure but suicide through stupidity or Lex Luthor who as he says if he was calling all the shots could end famine and cure cancer and he could his mind is capable of anything perhaps give everyone ultra high-tech non polluting technology and maybe even superpowers lead humanity and the rest of the universe to unimaginable glory remember Red Son he united all humanity and led us to a golden age that lasted millions of years

A lot of villains seem unaware that if they used their mind and/or other talents for legitimate business causes or the government could be far more profitable than any crime spree

Of course vigilantes can be sanctimonious hypocrites judging others and letting themselves go unscrutinized condemning others when they do the same thing for less reasons I think it is disgusting they don't share their scientific breakthroughs with the scientific specifically medical community or their skills with law enforcement agencies far more good than beating up thugs and psychos fight crime at its source ignorance and poverty. I realize due to rarity and complexity mass production may not always be possible or at least cost effective and due to difficulty not all could take brutal training but a little bit could go a very, very long way. The ability to think of future generation when calculating pragmatic utilitarianism is what separates us from the animals. The world is not the way it is because of thugs and psychopaths, corrupt businessmen/politicians (which contrary to fiction are the exception not the rule) but because most people are too stupid to know what is best for them the extreme left and extreme right get caught up in their ideals and refuse to acknowledge brutal facts of reality no real world understanding of the extreme complexities of politics, economics, technological logistics, and how they’re all interconnected in the long run. People want everything right here right now the whole world just handed to them on a silver platter think just by complaining something will happen without a tangible plan. Such a plan will require a lot of long, hard, boring work all day every day for generations.

I'm glad the government has Suicide Squad, Cadmus, Checkmate, the Elite, Amanda Waller, and the new female Spy Smasher, I'd include the Secret Six but I think from now on even if they're not going to be full fledged villains they stood up to the worse villains and are pure mercenaries I think

Have you heard of The Boys
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Excellent job. Please update soon.
Telyra chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Hey, where is the next chapter?

I can't wait to see/read what's going to happen next!

So, PLEASE update soon!

Or.. would you maybe trade the new chapter for a cookie? :)
Schadow chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Brilliant!

It's amazing, how extremely good you can write the Question! I allways loved this character and you are writing him perfectly!

There are some great lines in this, for example the man whore Bruce thing. Damn, i laughed my ass of there. xD

Keep up the good work and for the love of god write on, please!
Kathryn chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
YAY D

Next chapter - you just made my day )

And btw, I think it was a great chapter.

"Bruce Wayne is one of the most notorious man whores of all time."

This sentence made me laugh so hard. Where do you get ideas like this? XD

The 'first meeting' between Q and Bats was great, too. It was exactly, what I think, that would do!

But you forgot, how you wanted the story to end? That's sad. But please, don't start rushing now, maybe the idea will come back, just take your time, yes?

So, however, I just wanted to thank you for not just forgetting this story, because I really enjoyed reading it and I always find it kinda sad, when a good story is just left for dead.

But you came back and wrote another chapter - you're my new hero know!

Thanks again for updating
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Very cool. I love it. Please update soon.
Chylea3784 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Good work! Hope you can update soon!
Kyer chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Lol...leave Wally alone, Vic. He's got enough insecurities. heh.

Also, Question should bear in mind that to Wally everything is in super slow-mo. So things like hidden cameras changing their angles are more noticeable.

Cute with the dog names. Bruce (the man) is going to kill him.
Kyer chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Batman deserves to have his head pummeled for doing that to Vic (giving away his name.) It's not like Superman is the only one who can't leave secret identities lie undiscovered. Pot calling the kettle black.
Kathryn chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Hey, is there any chance, that we'll get the next chapter soon?

I can't wait, this story is great D

Only one thing bothered me a litte. Is the name "Vic" so rare, that the only Vic, Sup/Clark can think of is Vic Sage?

Okay, I don't know any other Vic, so maybe, who knows XD