Reviews for Will of the Rose
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
() () ()
SebastianLundh chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I just reread both chapters, so I'll make another comment;

I understand why she's furious; she wants to hate her, but if she has voluntary sex with her, she can't feel justified in hating her as much. However, because Anthy asked for sex, she feels tempted to have sex with her.

Poor girl. _

If you ever continue this story, which I hope you will, because you know how to write, I hope you'll write more about the guilt Anthy is feeling, and maybe about that friend Wakaba. I of course understand that writing is hard, and that you've grown bored of this story, but I can always dream.

I wonder if I can find hentai of Sailor Mercury raping Sailor Venus. * Goggling*
SebastianLundh chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I just read both chapters, and I think that I might like this story even more than the first one. The first story was a wonderful mixture between Utenas pain, and sexual arousal; this is an excellent dive into Utenas emotions. I felt really sorry for her, and I could feel the rage she must have felt, but at the same time I could also feel myself longing to read about her going through the whole ordeal again; feeling her desires, rage, and despair (Am I a sicko for writing this? I have to make sure my mom never learns English, and that she never finds any of this out P It will be like when my siblings found Bible Black Hentai on our computer).

What I'm missing though is a deeper elaboration of Anthy's emotions; what exactly is she feeling when she thinks about what she has done?

One more thing: that last sentence of chapter one, that one that goes "I watched her walk away, knowing that I had just lost a friend.", it just doesn't sit right with me; Why would she have lost a her as a friend? It kind of took me out of the experience for a short second there.

Well, anyway: Keep doing what you do best! You obviously know how to put yourself in the shoes of your characters, and you know how to build up tension and arousal, as well as a feeling of empthy.

/Thank you for sharing your mind!
FemaleSpock chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Interesting fic, it's too bad it hasn't been updated in a while...
angel0wonder chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Oi, you ever gonna update this? I wanna see Utena ask for it as much as Anthy.
TheRingMistress92 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Holy cow, that was amazing. I'm absolutely in love with this.

You must continue, but the fact that you haven't updated in more than a year frightens me...

I'll watch until then. P
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I agree with ShadowCub though. If it's going to be a romance I'd encourage you to think about whether this would be different if Anthy were a guy. It's a good story, but having to submit to someone and love someone who has raped you is pretty unbelievably awful of an experience.
awriterscorned chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
There is nothing worse than scenarios where a rapist avoids the blame for their actions by confusing the other person's lust and basically making them ask for it or want it. It is in a way a new level of ownership and control. I like how you have Anthy exploit that.

It's a good story, intense, but good. Probably one of the best Utena stories I've read on the site.
arachnidsPlay8oy chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
please finish "The will of the rose" PLEASE! i wanna finish reading so badly! x3
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Let's see she was raped and she goes back to her

and now she has to consent to sex with her rapist

in order to make said rapist feel better, but if

a guy had done that would it still be called

a romance?
IM GONNA KILL YOKO chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
utenas mad wakabas mad anthy well idk SHES F*ING CRAZY
Nadie chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! Please!-
Daryl chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
update soon
Ressey101 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
oh please update this right away! :) its so good!
Christina chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I hope you plan to write more chapters. I found this story recently, and was worried that the last update was almost 6 months ago. Please finish it!