Reviews for A Gift of Release
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I love your story it is very well written
SkyeSoul chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
I am so glad you touched upon the struggles of being a caregiver; my brother has severe autism, and people don't ordinarily act out by calling him names... usually it's the people in the grocery store lines giving us looks as he yells or plays with the food. Sort of like the nerdy kid in HS, except we're all grown people and should have gotten over it by now.
OceanEye1235 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
dean is so innocent! love this
OceanEye1235 chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
NICE! I LOVED THIS STORY!
OceanEye1235 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
i love this fic so much!
My1SweetObsession chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I am a mother of a brain damaged child (adult now) but so felt the pain, sorrow, struggles that Sam did. I felt this was a very well written story. Take care.
anon chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
I love that this is the why of it. Let's be honest, Sam was a little shit the fourth season, for whatever reasons you wanna give him. They definitely could've used something like this to fix them because as is clearly evident, Dean is still broken even today. I know I'm like the last person to comment on this story but hey, you've gotta catch up on your reading list sometime right?
anon chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Sam should worry that someone's gonna snatch Dean up, mental or not, because that's one beautiful boy.
anon chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
That's pretty much what happens to me at amusement parks. I'm sure I'm going to die as I go on the biggest one first. Say goodbye to the world and prepare for my heart attack. Then the adrenaline high hits and I fly off ride it and everything else in the park 4 more times because we always have the good sense to go on off days too!
anon chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Honestly, I'm pretty sure today's Sam would've just waited till later, got the guy alone and shot him, so he got off mega lucky.
TheDocRoach chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
I also really hate it when people make fun of the mentally challenged...I have a 6 year old step sis with Down-Syndrome and a older brother with Cerebral Palsy, and it really irks me when people make fun of people like them. I'm glad to know u feel the same way.

This was a wonderful chapter! I love how Sam told off that rude man and comforting Dean. The ending was priceless XD Great work!
TheDocRoach chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
X3 i'm really loving this story! I like when Sam takes care of Dean for a change :D

And since I'm from Ohio, I really love that u added Cedar Point in this! I've only been to it once, and it was epic!

Fantastic writing and plot so far X3 now I'm off to read more! :D
Muly chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Yep, this is it. I really love it. Brothers stay forever
Muly chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Yep, this is it. I really love it. Brothers stay forever
Muly chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I will read it till the last chapter but i want to comment on this one (ch 1). I can't help but think, if the situation reversed, Sam was the one who had brain damaged, Dean would never turn his back from Sam. Dean would deal with this, and took care of Sam, even if Sam was just an empty shell. But this is a great start. I'm gonna start the next chapter ;)