Reviews for Hanging Lights
catwjl chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I just reread this story and enjoyed it as much now as I did originally. It has been several years since I read your stories and I was looking for Heyoka and Advent of Grace but can't find them. Are they still available? Could you let me know I would appreciate it. My e-mail is

CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Aww. Meaningless fluff in the midst of headier, deep, meaningful and poignant topics. Glad to see that you can do humor without any real drama. The consistant details are nice, how everything lines up. (On a side note, do they make Columbus Was Lost shirts? I'm not at all Native American, but the guy makes me mad. I mean, he found "Indians." Genius.) Great story yet again.
Mimic-Mutant chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
! Okay, okay, okay... let me catch my breath. That was very entertaining, and definitely amusing. Even though, Scott (who was, in my mind, accurately portrayed) was 'a pain in the ass,' this was good, and I'll be looking forward to more of your work.
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
I loved that the image of Peter, Hank and Bobby doing the chicken walk had me in hysterics, this was brilliant keep up the great work!
R-X - 1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
very funny.

please write more like this

i especially like the bit about the padded room

P
Storm13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
EEE indians i love north american idnaind sighs...tatoo on his ass i didn't want to know.
Dejah chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
no redeaming factors, but fun anyways. Poor Logan off chasing Weapon X. Ah well. Maybe next year. And Ult-X is my fave.
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
"Bobby Drake, Peter, and Hank were doing the chickenwalk across the drive, singing bad 80's tunes. Off-key. Dressed in strings purple lights. Battery-operated, apparently. They were blinking."

*ROFL* that's a wonderful mental image.. must keep that in mind so I can cheer myself up with it once in a while :-)
Arachne1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Min, you're my writing hero! Once again I loved your work.

Arachne
Marie3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
I love reading your stories. I visit your site often just to make sure I haven't missed anything. This story was very cute and so fluff that it was easy to read (especially this early in the morning). Keep up the good work. Love, Maire