Reviews for In Between
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 3/25
Oooh what a devious extra mystery you've created! I swear you have written more intriguing mystery in these two stories than CH has since book nine.
MiniLover chapter 3 . 1/5
Hummm... What could she be planning? And why?
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/5
I really just want to smack Bill sometimes!
Tynee23 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Surely Bill should have understood the lay of the land by now but I guess men never listen. Thanks
momzombie chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I almost feel sorry for poor delusional Bill.
Angiestl chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I was starting to like Elana but now I'm not so sure. I do think you did a great job of capturing Bill's tourtured soul? mind? whatever it is that makes him what he is.
TheLadyKT chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
really dont trust this bitch now.
TheLadyKT chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
hmmm new girl for him or just a spy...hmmm
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
bill is delusional
tabby1249 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Well, well, well...we are a couple of True Blood seasons down the road since you wrote this and we now know that Bill has a very dark side. Allan Ball certainly made him much darker that Charlaine Harris ever thought about. While I am a fan of Eric, I am also a Bill fan...darkness and all.

I must admit that you surprised me at the end of this little short story. I am looking forward to how this plays out in your sequel to Dead to Rights. I do like the fact that Bill is not being relegated to the corner as so often happens in the E/S stories on . Thanks for giving Bill some cojones. While I expect that he will pay for his hubris, it will be interesting to see what happens.
Malfoy Snogger chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Oh no! I mean don't get me wrong I am really liking Elana...but kill Eric? As a Eric lover4-ever I just can't get on board with that :)

THanks for sharing!
Dizzyxx chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Bill just angers me to no end... I've never liked him lol. The ending is just the tease of the year for me! I shall begin reading the next story asap.
TMSescritura chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
She just signed her death warrant. Hopefully Bill isn't as stupid. Nice story.
Aphrothena chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I thought I wouldn't hate Bill so much. After reading this, I have another reason to hate and pity him. I'm loving the Viking more.
Aphrothena chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
It was exciting to see how Eric plays chess with Bill. It's like watching chess with a master against a dummy. Love it!