Reviews for Vertigo
Sodapops chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I always thought that the imprint was just the wolf in Jacob making the decision but that the human in Jacob is much stronger. I never doubted and still don't doubt that Jacob is capable of choosing love over an imprint and not give in to his wolf side. Bella said it better. It's not a wolf thing. It's a Jacob thing! That's why I like this story. Because it portrays that he hasn't lost his freedom to freely choose who he wants to end with.
Zapphe chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Very refreshing way of writing. I like it and I'm Team Jacob too. Well done.
kirstyvega chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wow, loved that - both the content and the format! Great work.
arianakaylani chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hell yea Team Jacob!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Huh - never saw it quite this way before. You get a lot across in a very few words. I didn't get the Carlisle reference, about what he tried? But the surreality that is this bizarre universe (vamps, weres, imprints, etc.) is nicely explored here.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I have to admit I like Bella/Jacob too, but Bella doing this to her own daughter is just so sad! I thought it was funny how both of them asked Carlisle how to kill themselves but he didn't even raise and eyebrow...
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
soo good!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was a surprsingly nice story... I liked the little vignette-like things...
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Woah...I like it! I can totally see something like this happening.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw... its so bittersweet. But I loved it. The pain of being with him, yet at the same time not. Wonderfully done. Thanxs! :) :p ;)
CoolCat98 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Yay go Jacob!

I love how this story and your other stories are sort of dark and depressing (not sure if you meant it or not), but they are also really amazing.

I love your parings as well
Beanie-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I don't usually leave reviews, but I just had to for this one. This took my breath away, about half way through I just forgot to breathe. I've never really understood Team Jacob, honestly. Now though... now I think I do. Thank you.
krissey cullen chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
wow. that was an... ok to tell the truth, that was one fxed up story. but i liked it!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Surroundings and In Tilting are my favorites. and this piece was perfect- great way to use minimal language to paint such a giant picture!
cornflakesnobowl chapter 1 . 4/12/2009