Reviews for All Hope Abandon
ElizabethStiles chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Darn it, Now I have to go memorize the periodic table because my life may depend on it some day.
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
OMG this story is so...well powerful. I feel so sad now.
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
...Tris. I am in utter shock. This is... powerful. Short, but so, so powerful. You have not lost your stuff! This had me trembling and crying with the girls!

I don't think there was any way you could've made this better. I could hear Val's voice narrating the story, see her spiteful grin as she commanded the water, dared it to end her life.

The absolute best part is where Elena's condition is described in such great detail. Ah, this was definitely the story I've been waiting to hear.

It was like this terrifying roller coaster. It just kept going up, up, up... I couldn't even see the top of it. When it finally dropped it was like I lost my mind in the rush. I could feel my breath coming like Val's.

The imagery was absolutely proffessional, and I could almost smell the scent of blood gagging me. It was really, really descriptive and I felt like I was witnessing this injustice.

Arrgh, I hate Kidman! Hate, hate, hate!

But one part confused me; did you mean "Leland", his crony, or was the name you used an actual name for one of his cronies? I wasn't entirely sure.

It was phenominal, let me tell you. This dark, malice covered dialogue and scene just sent chills up my spine. I kid you not, I was completely amazed!

Give yourself not one, but two big pats on the back Tris! I think I might print this out, with your permission, and keep it to read when I'm all cuddled up on a blizzardy night and in need of a spook! Hahaha!

Juicy

PS. Great job on the code! That was so clever! The poor girl... Val, you almost had it, you did! Woulda been nice to have me there, not to brag of course. But I knew the code! We studied sodium and chlorine for weeks! Ah, man, this was so awesome. I can't get over it.