Reviews for Unnerved
Loved it. Excellent job, as always :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Amazeballs! And somehow I don't think canon John would have taken it quite as well. I loved it. xo
MWrighty18 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Loved it 10/10 its on my favs :) I love psychic Sam stories and I really liked caring John in this fic
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Yikes. That was... was... I don't know how to descride it. It was nice to hear it from John's point of view.
(PS Wait! I got the word! It was unnerving.)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Another great story! The YED is actively manipulating Sam's developing powers to keep them from manifesting before he wants them to - evidence of a sinister plan fomenting in the background. That feeling of latent malignancy brewing while John is impotent to protect his youngest from its effects is beautifully rendered.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
wonderful stories! very well written, and I really enjoyed reading. I love John's view, and the whispering brothers. thanks
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I read this and the first story from a recommendation and just have to tell you how much I love them. You are a really good writer, its clear the scene you are setting and the mood and the emotions of everyone.

I'd love to read more stories in this AU 'verse'
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Oh my God. How have I missed you before? This was so horribly chilling and the end was just plain scary.

I like your John. He's never been my favorite character (although JDM? HOT) but you've portrayed him wonderfully in both these fics.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh that was so good, and so sad. I am dying here, wanting to know what is wrong with Sammy! please update soon! Great chapter!
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is a very interesting posibility.
zookitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was amazing! I love it. Is this an Open AU? I'm just curious if you would mind me writing a little companion piece to this? With full credit to you of course

Amazing story!

-Chris
jenilee chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Great follow up to Clench. I really love stories that explore the what if Sammy had some signs of abilities early on idea and what did or could John do about them.

I have to mention how much I loved the contrast between the frogs and crickets singing outside the hotel room to the blood and fear inside. It gave it that surreal “this can’t be happening to us” feel to that scene.

Hope to see more from you.
Phx chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I enjoyed both this story and Clench but I particularly love how in Unnerved, the Sam we know is given back to us as the demon tones down his powers. And Sam is young enough for this to eventually fade and for him and his family to go into denial about the shaking windows, upended houses and all that.

I really enjoyed the voices you gave to the characters - to Jim and Sam in Clench and then to John, Dean and even the demon in this one. And of course Sammy although his comment about feeling empty was very chilling. Poor kid. I can imagine how it must feel very empty to be so intune to the many layers of life and then have them all, but the most superficial one, snuffed out.

Very nice.
iris254 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I really enjoyed this story, especially the last 4-5 lines. Fantastic work!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Awesome story. Thank goodness Sammy had Dean to talk to or who knows how he would have survived what happened. You had me in tears as I read the part with Dean cradling a crying Sammy to him and rocking him back and forth!