Reviews for Every Second
fri13girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Oh my god, that was amazing! I'm writing an essay for English about the holocaust right now.
I honestly thought Jasper was going to change her.
Bad2theBone chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Such a great story. Sad, but really loved it
JaliceFan66Gabbyhaley111 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
*Breaks down in tears* That...*Sobs*...Was...*Sobs*...Amazing...*Sobs*...Writing!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ah! Sadness alert! This is sad, but good. Keep up the good work.

Eminnis and Alicia
Rippl chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Great story. I cried a bit towards the end. God, I'm a softie :D
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Non-descript sad, but really wonderful written...
EverlastingMuse chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i liked this.
Alyssa105 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That is unable to happen, you see, vampires don't have the fight or flight response the way humans do. Thats terrible, you should make the second genre tragedy, not romance.
Fall's Breeze chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
thts so sad
ProjectWonder chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was Awsome i mean ive never read a fic like that before. You are a truly amazing author and it was one of the best one shots i have read. You should so make a sequal! Just some tips: watch spelling and grammer. I dont think you had many mistakes in this but just for the future. Also put some creative language in there to. Good luck with your writing!

~twilghtfanatic450
KR Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wow! Really great one-shot. I really liked reading this story and I'm glad Jasper got out of there. Really great job. Keep Writing! :)
Popular Galinda chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
*begins clapping wildly*

bravo my new friend

this story is beautiful and believe or not it made me cry

this story is amazing

i can't wait to read your other stories

xoxo

Popular Galinda
xx-twilight7-xx 's friend chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
she recommended the story im glad she did i love it even though it made me cry.

P.S love means a good story.
I'mafruitloop chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i was crying! I loved this one shot it was amazing. I love Alice and Jasper!
Marie chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Let me just say that you wrote a beautiful story, with a touching end. Now I am a little confused. Are the SS and Gestapo the same thing in your story, or am I reading that wrong? Also, invalids were usually sent to the gas chamber as soon as they arrived. At concentration camps, the good people (the ones who could work) were picked out and the rest, as awful as my words sound now, were exterminated. Extermination camps were just for the obvious. Which one is yours? And is it any real camp, or just one of your imagination? But very well done on the writing in every other sense. Sorry for any spelling errors. English is just my third language. (: