Reviews for Pause the Tragic Ending
Carlet chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
I love this fanfic! When I first watched the episode I thought it would be better w/ Chase and Cameron instead of Thirteen. And this fanfic is exactly what i wanted the episode to be like
Kay K chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Wow. Recently I've been going back and reading my favorite Fanfictions ever. And this definitely made the list! I can't believe I didn't review the first time I read it! When I read it this time, it was like it was the first time all over again. Every plot twist, romantic comment or gut-wrenching moment was well delivered and completely impact-full. You are so good at this and you own it to yourself to keep it up. And I can't wait!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
This was beautiful. I always wondered what would have happened if Chase or Cameron was held hostage in that episode. Also why there wasn't enough Chase in that episode. Oh, well. This fic more than makes up for it.
Oliviet chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
"Foreman would like you to know that any bloodshed is not on his hands," says House.

I laughed out loud. :)
Potterworm chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Loved this.
Girlz-Rule chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
great story:D
BeforeItsTooLate chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Just fantastic...that was so beautifully written and finished perfectly...

Just loved it!
Kshar chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Very nice ending. It is hard to find House fic in which the characters are well-written and believable, so this story has been a pleasure. I look forward to checking out some more of your work. Thank you for writing.
BLendgame chapter 6 . 1/18/2009

you write soo beautifully.

This totally made me cry.

Anyways, just wanted to make sure you knew that your writing is AMAZING and PERFECT and FANTASTIC and WONDERFUL and INSPIRING and FABULOUS and LOVELY and all the other good words in the WHOLE world.

SinisterShadows chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
I really liked the whole thing! I'm sad that it's over. *insert pout here*! lol! I really liked the end too! It's like House told her that he was proud of her in a very House-esque way! it was subtle but very powerful at the same time! So, I love it!

Lady Chekov chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Beautiful ending. I loved it. Thank you!
Back-in-Black-Finchel chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
I love it! Please keep writing! So glad that Chameron lives on!

divinity93 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
very good ending. Before reading this i was thinking of all the outcomes from that gun shot i even thought he could of shot himself but this ending was really good.

This story was great, I really enjoyed reading it thank you!
opals chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Beautiful story. The ending was just perfect.
divinity93 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Holy SHIT! Excuse that language. Wow ok wasn't expecting that.

please update the epilogue soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »