Reviews for Justice League Persiana
rogue-scholar07 chapter 46 . 11/6/2009
awesomeness! I loved it!
Stormysongbird chapter 46 . 8/4/2009
Well it took me two evenings and I finished it! Honestly I have to say that this is one of the top crossovers I've read, up there with "Dark Claw" and "World's Finest vs. The Children of the Atom" The plot stayed on course and there was more than enough funny to keep it enjoyable! Even someone like me who sticks to animated and doesnt follow comics too closely understood! I do think Farrah was a little bit of a Mary-Sue though, but that wasnt too big of a problem. I'm off to read the next story!

Stormy
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 46 . 7/8/2009
Wow. This is really, really, REALLY, absorbing. Although the League might be a little too big now...unless it's moved on to the Justice League Unlimited version. I'll be waiting for the sequel!
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 22 . 7/8/2009
I definitely see Justice League Heroes in here! Haven't finished the game yet, but oh well. Still reading this! Thanks for continuing to write it!

(Despite the fact that I got here when you had the 46th chapter up...but let's not quibble about details! XD)
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
There's really that much insanity in the Avengers? Huh. Speaking of which, will we see them again soon? I'd hate for that particular plot bunny to disappear.
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
Oh drat, it IS the Avengers. Oh well. Have to wonder how that fight will turn out...

Oh no! Wait...since when is T.O. Morrow working for Brainiac?
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
'Cease and desist'? J'onn's been watching too many old movies...

Now THAT is an interesting way to introduce Superboy. I'll be interested in seeing how that works out. Oh, no, not the avengers! The X-men might be interesting though.
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Honestly, I don't think Luthor looks like anyone from the Simpsons...but that line was still so funny! LOL! Great job, Farrah! Keep needling Luthor! He's got it coming! (That and I almost never see him openly taunted like that).
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
It's really...weird to see Power Girl as a villain. And working with Bizarro. Speaking of which: Me hate Bizarro! Me want you to never bring him back!

Bizarro speech. Just in case you were wondering.

And now Farrah is captured...I almost feel sorry for Luthor. Almost.
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
I'm glad you said no Farrah/Donna pairing right off the bat. I don't like lesbian relationships. It's somewhat...disturbing to see Donna a lesbian, but oh well. *Shrugs*
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Atomic Skull is weird. I mean, 'Dr Electron'? What kind of silly supervillain name is that? Have to wonder, though, why those two villains in particular? Just something minor to start Persiana off with?
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Nice. I like the footnote idea. It seems to me that Farrah is revealing more than most people would in her situation. But then again, who says she's a typical person? Anyway, you're doing a great job!
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Nice! I'm not sure how Farrah held off the entire League, but it's a good story! And Justice League Heroes ROCKS! I'll be reading this as much as I can!
Asteraceae chapter 46 . 6/27/2009
Okay, I created an account just so I could review this XD

This fic is hilarious; especially the characterization. I mean, Speedy, Guy, Wally and the rest as hormonal idiots? That's comedy. Superboy was great, he was probably my favorite in this. I loved his whole mantra of being a bad boy and not a boy scout; the sad thing is, it's true x)

But the one thing that jumped out at me is that your OCs are too perfect- Diablos has this giant arsenal of powers and Persiana never seems to be vulnerable, both emotionally (beyond the whole Leon subplot) and in a fight. Plus I have beef with her being so blatantly obnoxious to Miss Marvel after she admitted to respecting Farrah, but that's just my personality and not a flaw with the story.

The plot was really good, you kept it interesting and fast-paced despite the fic's length. The fight scenes were well-written and the dialogue was funny. The one-liners probably made me crack up the most.

Sorry to shove this all down your throat randomly XD It's just my take on the fic. Good job, I really liked this. I can't wait for another!
Red Witch chapter 46 . 6/21/2009
Oh boy this next fic is going to be wild! Great ending! Keep those fics coming!