Reviews for Foregone Innocence
Thanks for your story!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
love this story
HellzCrusader chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
fantastic! i love this new view of ronon, still as badass as ever, but with a warm, and almost fuzzy side as well XD
whimseyrhodes chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Good one. Much loved the frenetic chases thru the wilderness, and would have loved a scene or two in the infirmary with Ronon down for the count, but all in all, good! (Now I'm off to bed, and with all honesty, probably back here reading more of your stories tomorrow, er, today. geesh!)

whimseyrhodes chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
oh! oh! OOOH! Fave chap so far! cant type, must read more!
whimseyrhodes chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Yoikes! 'Big Bang' is right! Man, I hope the big guy is ok...er, well, after some tlc, and, um, ya'know...hugs?

Oh, btw, I thought I should suggest that you add some kind of page break or something to indicate change of perspective so it's not so confusing when we jump from character to character. I know this story is already completed, but...

Anyway...I'm off for more!

whimseyrhodes chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
It's. Three. O'clock.

In the MORNING! And it's all your fault!

Just for that I'm going to follow you on Twitter and stalk you. I have to get up at...oh, wait. I don't work tomorro. YAY! *going off happily to another chapter!*

Seriously tho, I love your McKay-isms! (shooting a hole as big as McKay's ego, the glazed look that meant I'm brilliant or I'm having a seizure, taking so long to wake up in chap 2-cause the computer wouldn't let me review that chap-)

Also love Ronon, of course, tho I'm hoping theres more whump in here?

Oh well, off to another chap!

Lovin it...
jayni1000 chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
Wow! What a beautiful story! Never imagined Ronon making friends with a bunch of kids. Very sweet. Aww, and it was so sad at the same time. Thanks for sharing :D
Aggie2011 chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Loved it! Great ending :)
Asugar chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
A great rescue scene. I love Caldwell and Sheppard here. The kids are heartbreaking when they say they thought they were left behind.
Asugar chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
No, not the end! I loved this story. A great set of strong Ronon and team storylines. Wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
Nice! I have enjoyed reading this (so far) immensely. Please continue writing!
babyshan211 chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
I loved this chapter it continued to show Ronon Paternal side.
Nika Dixon chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
Aw lovely ending - the star watching was great. I can totally understand the need for being out and away from the four walls! :) Fantastic story!
jtjaforever chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
Nice ending to what has been a wonderful story. Loved the scene of Ronon with the kids on the pier.

Looking forward to reading more from you.