Reviews for Branches
TangyCitrus chapter 4 . 6/8
Aaaaahhh! This is so good and I want to know what happens next! Well, more than what those hints tell me.
Finally! Some good Sakura bashing that's believable, in-character enough, and with results or agreement from others but also a bit of pointing out why they're pointing out the crap she's done and why it was crappy of her.
I can't believe Akamaru and Kakashi are dead! Sasuke better be dead and it's only fitting he gets killed for vengeance. And so, what exactly is Naruko and what is it/her doing? Also, I hope Sakura dies too if she makes another stupid mistake/choice to become a ROOT member and have Danzo train her. One last thing, was Hinata and Naruko fighting while naked or did they cover themselves with something? What about when they escaped from the bathhouse? Probably weird questions to ask but I just had to ask them.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
MagykjayEmmax chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Ooh, another fascinating fanfic from you! I can't wait to see the all the new twists you're planning to bring to this story!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This fic stops at an intriguing point, a shame it was never continued, I enjoyed what was there, and I'm pretty curious about the whole Naruko thing, when even the Kyuubi is shocked, you know that interesting times are ahead ;-)
danielpaul chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Wow! I love this chapter...Naruto is realizing how Hinata feels about him and needs him. I like the fact that Hinata does something here that is unexpected...I really think this is the kind of reaction she would have if Naruto and she would become a new couple. Romantic NaruHina chapter:)
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Excellent first chapter and idea for a plot. Tragic for Hinata...but Naruto seems to be right there for her.
X-elemental chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
This is the first time I've seen anyone other than Sasuke from Naruto's generation kill Kakashi.
happypocky chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Good story, excellent plot.
Luccian chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Hmmmm...I wonder what will happen next...?
Very interesting take on Naruko...
Hope you update this soon...
Ibskib chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
The Naruko thing seems interesting, also looking forward to seeing the romance getting a bit more screen time.
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Great story! PLEASE update!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
U won me over so quickly. This was so brilliant and so out of the box it was perfect.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
XxFlameofDeathxX chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Post soon plz!
ranneal chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I sure enjoyed this chapter...hope you continue it sometime.
ranneal chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
I love the story. You have so many creative and cool twists in here. It is great that Naruto is quiting team 7...about time he figured that one out:)