Reviews for Falling
maya2 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
You almost lost me but then I noticed there was a second chapter. I'm glad they are both alive at the end of this. Cute story, just don't rush it so much next time. The grammar wasn't terrible but there were some little issues that might have tripped up some less tolerant readers. I recommend reading the story to yourself out loud which will help you catch the minor mistakes. Nice job otherwise. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
It's good. Can you write another chapter about the team's reaction? And how Ziva will cope since she loves him and all? :)
66000 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
thank gosh for your sequal i wouldve cryed if tony just died like that ( poor tony! i love you and tiva
GingerNinja1111 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Yay! Tiva! Yet another good story of yours!
willabeth123 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! That was so well written
pia chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
WTF! i'm glad that tony didn't die, whew! all that aside, a sequel would be great, good job!
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
That was really gr8(great) so nice. i liked the ephiphany that Tony considered it as a warning that death can come any time and wait for no one. i loved the elevator crashing down aspect. Love It D
Fed up with this crap chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
LOL you could use a beta but its a good story idea. I couldnt stop laughing at Tony/Ziva at the end and my dad now thinks I'm nuts.
Shadowhunter536 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
nice story. can you write a sequel
God'srider chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I really liked it after I found out Tony didn't really die! Great, you should continue it!
Silvergrass chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
haha lol i liked it
Vani88 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hi YosemTiva,

Now that chapter I really liked. It is indeed a story inside a story, but why not, I think it is a good idea. And actually, why not even extend it, now that they know of their feelings for each other... It was good to start off like that, as you rightly said, you never know what will happen tomorrow, so make the best of today.. Great writing, looking forward to the follow-up :)
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Interesting story.

I liked it.

And I love a happy ending.
toastar chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
omg keep going please~!

its really good...but I don't want Tony to die! can you have some miracle and that he is saved PLEASE!

other than that its rely rely good:D
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Interesting... the story is well written, unfortunately I do not like the content :( But keep up the good work...