Reviews for The Telmarines Strike Back
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Revenge on the new Narnia movies! :-D
TrueDemigodishness chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Agreed on the irritations. So glad someone else gets that.
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I remember reading this years ago and my father walking over because he mistook my somewhat-concealed-laughs as crying and was worried about me.

Now, I'm reading it again and it's been long enough that my parents don't worry that I'm crying over the computer, and I'm still laughing out loud at certain parts, particularly anything involving Edmund. So yes, fantastic job!
CreatorsOfWorlds chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
It made about as much sense as the rest of the movie, that's all I have to say.
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ahhh! I'm laughing so hard, I can hardly breathe! Now I'm wondering-are you the one who posted the "King Edmund the Random" video on Youtube?

"Just so you know, I managed to take the castle single-handedly using only my torch, some gum, and a paper clip."

"That's nice!"

This is so crazy! I love it!
AragornofRedwall chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is had me rolling in laughter! Peter and Prunaprismia? Susan Caspian's mom? I can't take it!

And Edmund really DOES deserve the title of "Awesome Ninja-King'!

AoR
elizapi chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
amen! that movie had problems.
thunderousapplause chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Well, that was complete and utter nonsense. It was also the funniest thing I've read in forever. I choked on my Coke laughing. Poor Ed. He got, what, three lines in PC? I still love the movie, but yeah...
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, I hurt myself laughing at this! Peter as a flirt with a thing for older women, Susan the wronged time-traveler who had Caspian by Miraz, Edmund the MacGyver-style Awesome!Ninja-king... Too good! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this! It makes a great break from the heavy, make-you-think stories you seem to prefer writing. (not that I mind those; I love angsty, brother/sibling bonding pieces)

Thank you!
Melpomene Lee chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh, my goodness! I've been reading your Narnia stories all evening, and I have loved every single one! Well, except for The Cold Truth, but I can look past it because it was well-written. Well, and because this story was so hysterical I can't really feel depressed right now!

Scout
Adi chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This fic killed me and i died laughing
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was ridiculous and insane, and I am laughing my head off.
Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ok... I think I know which movie your friend thought you were referring to. It wasn't Star Wars, was it? This fic is so funny! I really enjoyed the humour of it. Although, honestly, Susan and Miraz? *shudders* Perhaps as someone's nightmare... *goes off to write*
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
All that annoyed me too. They better not mess Edmund up in Dawn Treader OR ELSE

HEHEHE! See you can write funny if you wanted to!
s. du jour chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This should not have been written. But it was, and I'm profoundly grateful.