Reviews for Vulnerability
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I'm glad to see that Wilson admitting his love for House because y'know, they are destined to be together.

Keep it up!
Ashaera chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Yay! I'm proud of Wilson and so, so happy that his heart-felt admittance seems to have worked on House.

Keep up the great work!
Susanjayne chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I love your writing style. Great job!
coragyps chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I am enjoying this series, good work writing this aspect of House's character - I do believe he has some more submissive traits, although I often see him written as a dom. He's probably a little of both.
Extraho chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
i must say im really intrigued by the dom/sub idea. i really like it. *runns off to read the rest of the series*
LadyKatie chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I loved this and I've really been enjoying this series. Great job!
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Thus far, this has been beautiful...and somewhat heartwrenching, but I don't mind that, personally. I feel for Wilson, but even more so, I feel for House because I am in the same position (on both accounts). It's extremely difficult believing that someone would want to offer you pure love without any strings attached. In addition to House's "everyone lies," we should add "everyone uses".

It's rather refreshing to find something on here that reads realistically. Even when stepping into "parts unknown" for the TV series, these two are still in character.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Huzzah! House did not run away screaming, so proud, so proud :) Loving this universe, keep up the great work.
garnet thrill chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
-clears throat-

OMGSQUE!

This is definitely one of the best chapters so far...I like uncertain!Wilson D

Keep it up!
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
So did I miss a chapter somewhere? Is it 10 or 11? Or is it too evil to put up here?
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
M, I can smell the sweet, sweet love coming.

I am so toally Hilson, it's like an obsession.

Great chapter.