Reviews for The Path
Wuppie chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Just finished reading all 24 chapters. Your story's almost perfect, I'm amazed. You even got Jake and Heath's birthdays right. It's a wonderful story, and funny too. Also, thank you for giving Jack and Ennis the life they couldn't have in Annie's story or the film. Reading this, it's a sweet life! :)
Hopeless in love chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
im pettioning for your pulitizer really great story i wish you all the best
Pirate College Graduate chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
Omg I live in Kentucky. XD I lived in lexington for ten years before moving about forty-five minutes southwest. If you need help with KY descriptions I'd be glad to oblige!

Update soon! I love this. It's so cute.
Tylluan chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
You have a wonderful way of telling this story. It's how I imagine it could be if Ennis wrote in a diary.

Please keep on posting, I want to see the rest!
RomanticRose84 chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
This is the first Brokeback Mountain story I've read and I love it! Please write more. I love the tenderness between Jack and Ennis. Continue soon please. :)
Anonymous chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
Gosh, how much do I love this.
sunystone chapter 21 . 3/4/2009
I love this story so much. I look forward to reading more :) Ennis and Jack are beautiful together! :)
Cathar chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Made me smile, they're just so sweet here, and Ennis sounds so Ennis. :D
fdjksah chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
Finished, and looking forward to more.

Kudos on a great story.
fdjksah chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
I've been reading this bit by bit for a few days now, and even though I'm not quite done, let me just say that you have talent.

I usually review when I finish, but I cracked up and had to point out, if intentional or not, Heath (Ennis) asking Jack "Why so serious?" I don't know, I grinned and thought I should mention it.

On with the story, eh?
Marifw chapter 19 . 1/29/2009
Hahahaha! Looby Looey! That's too funny! Liked that part about men only able to consentrate on one thing atta time too! Love it! More please!
sunystone chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
Aw! Jack and Ennis are beautiful together! Your writing is wonderful!
Marifw chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
Nice chapter, It made me smile so much when they said the l-word to each other. But what's Aguirre up to now? I don't want him to ruin anything now! Please continue soon! Oh, and sure you can call me Mari, it's my name!
Marifw chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
Well I'm happy to see those to enyoing themselves! Fun little chapter. So what did he end up writing? I got a feeling Alma needs it spelled out! More please!
sunystone chapter 16 . 12/31/2008
I just read chapters 13-16, and can I just say how much I loved them? I really love Ennis! You write him so well! I can't get enough of Ennis Del Mar!