Reviews for Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
LDaastrich chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
So sweet, loved it )
canterlevi chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really like this story. The situation is romantic but not shmoopy. I've often wondered with this type of Xmas fic (loner Mike spending xmas by himself when connie knows very well he'll be alone) why Connie doesn't just invite Mike to her house to spend Xmas with her family. Of course he would be reluctant but she could convince him.

But then of course, we wouldn't have the yummy Cutterosa that is this fic. :-)
theSilverChef chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I just stumbled across this... It's a wonderful story! Well written, very in character. I literally laughed out loud at this:

"It's insane. Three brothers, one sister, twelve nieces and nephews, fourteen aunts and uncles, twenty cousins, two sets of grandparents, and my parents." She chuckled at Michael's wide-eyed expression. "Christmas is always a big deal in Latin culture. Midnight Mass, parties, food… you name it, we've got it."

Sounds like MY house at Christmas!
RubirosaRocks chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
What a wonderful christmas story! This has got me into the Christmas mood now :D
A Reader chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I liked this. Well done!
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Fluff of the highest caliber. It's not hard to imagine Mike as a bit of a loner. He's a charming guy, but he seems guarded on a personal level, even though he tries to appear nonchalant. Well played!
RebeccaInley chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was such a cute story. I would love to see a more 'M' rated sequel...
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aw awesome. I love it and I love them. Mike could definitely do with some Christmas Connie love. Great stuff, hope you write them again :)
Maura chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I love this story!

Thank you. I love Mike and Connie together. Looking forward to more from you.
paradiso chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I was so excited when I saw a full out Cutter/Connie fic, and this definitely did not disappoint. You set the stage perfectly at the beginning, describing Connie's large, generally boisterous family, and then contrasting it with Cutter's solitude. This totally made my week, I've re-read it several times already. I like the idea of Mike and Connie being the new Jack and Claire too, the chemistry is totally there, and you've depicted it here beautifully.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aww! What a cute ficlet! I love these guys, their banter is my favorite part of the show. Well done!
No One chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This was great. You write so well. I like this pairing. I have really just started watching L&O again after a few years and really like the chemistry between these two on the show and it really felt like you kept them in-character. I just looked and there don't seem to be other fics about this pairing. I certainly hope you write another one.
Chance2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I have so much love for a little Mike/Connie love. :D This is fabulous, and I do so love reading Christmas fics. Thanks for sharing this!
seren23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Oh that was lovely! I love Connie/Mike too. They play very well off each other. And I adore this fic. I'm all in the mood for Christmas now!
mccoylover chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I've always been a sucker for a good lando romance. This is no exception! Nice character development that is true to the canon and easy to see.

The way you write Mike and Connie is charming!