Reviews for Breaking Point
Meiwriter chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
GlOmP3R chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
awh man this story is sad ! i love it ! Poor Mello ! And Mat! And Near! Dx but for real, loved it !
MinaStar chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Very awesome fanfiction! Loved it thanks for writing it!
Kukiko-Rei chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Loving this fic!
NemoChan320 chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
This was such a good fanfic! I love that you gave it a happy ending like that. I have always liked the idea that if two people are meant to be together, they will seek eachother out and find one another again. And I felt like it worked for this story, for pretty much the same reasons you mentioned at the end of this chapter. So though this was really sad, I really enjoyed reading it _
NemoChan320 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Omg! This chapter made me cry! I am really glad you gave Mello's point of view before everything though, cause I was starting to hate Matt for treating Mello like shit. But with the last chapter and this chapter, it cleared up more things and just made this chapter that much more emotional! Just wanted to say this before I kept reading whats left
mon.cheri.mer chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
what have you done to me.? How have done to me it.? I was crying. I was crying, breathing hard, crying, forgot for a second about my own world. There were only they and their pain left. For a second there wasn't me, because I was one of them and feeling this pain made me sick, made me want to throw up, and just cry, just cry.

I was a little confused about last chap. It popped out of nowhere and after such outburst of feeling and mysery I kind of asked my sanity, if I really was writing what was written. But, yes, I guess. Everything is perfectly normal. Your story is perfectly moving. All emotions, all things I cannot name. I loved this. I really did.
Candy Floss and Razor Blades chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
I think I’ve never been more destroyed in my entire life. This has been so… Intense. It is not as heart-breaking as “Athenae”, but it is quiet close. I started it yesterday night, and I had to stop because it was really late, so I restarted it, from the first chapter, this morning. I was really close to cry a couple of time, but I really shattered into pieces when Near broke down, when he said “He’s been waiting”. I couldn’t stop crying, I really couldn’t. The happy end is bitter sweet, like the feelings they can find deep inside them. I can’t find the words to describe this; I think I couldn’t even if I could write in my mother language. I wish I could write like you, because really, this was perfect. You love them as much as me. This is rare; I have hardly found this love anywhere else. Thank you for this beautiful story.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
This is wonderful and pretty messed up at the same time but in the best possible way. Chapter 9 honestly brought tears to my eyes and I thought it was a really good place to end everything but I'm very glad you wrote the final chapter as well; I especially liked how there were flashed of the past mixed in with thier second chance as it were.

Really, I got so into this I'm actually pretty sad it's over now, that's how good your writing is!

I'm definitely going to google MU nothingness now too, I'm curious...
LeahKeehl13 chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
Wow. That was amazing! The end was soooo sad! The ending was adorable tho...absolutly beautiful :)
schmeez chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
OMG this was so sad! *sniff sniff* Mika XD I was like eh? Mika? ... ohh. (idiotic me LOL) It's wonderfully written and since you got my lazy ass motivated to review, good job! You earned yourself a fan XD run before I smother you in hugs and kisses.
somebodykillme chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
if I were any less sucked in to the story, I would be crying right now... you got me so absorbed and focused on what was happening that I didn't, though... somehow.
xPrincessKagurax chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
confusing but awesome
obvious things are obvious chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
this was really really nice... crazy matt is almost as awesome as BB... and i cried when mello died... it was just so sad... but still, they got together in another lifetime which i think is so sweet and awesome especially if reincarnation was really true... anyways, good job! _
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
That was really good! You had me sobbing and sniffling. Kinda depressing, thought the end with the reincarnation was nice. You rock. Just sayin'.