Reviews for Turn Back Time
Everest chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Haha the ending was cute and, overall, it was pretty intense! Great work!

Everest Stillnight
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
That was fantastic! And the ending ... so good. I do love happy endings and you made it perfect with a little humour at the end. Thanks for such a great story.
sarenelsoria chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
good story

liked it and the ending
Firefly chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Interesting start, Ill certainly read on.

Just one thing: the word "Geldwarter" as such does not exist. If it did, it would furthermore be "Geldwärter", with an Umlaut. You might want to change it to "Geldwächter", which seems more like the word you were looking for.
doxie chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
ive kept this story in my links for some time. only got to read it now..and i love it!

especially the part where harry just stares at draco and then he doesnt realize that he's crying already. it just.. reaches out to me.
Clumsy Thestral chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Wonderful story! You did a good job keeping the Harrys apart and limiting the confusion that comes with most time-turner stories. Loved George's part in the story. He was much more fitting in that role (verses Ron or Hermione) since he had experienced the pain of Fred's death-love how he tried to save Fred (and how he wrote himself a note saying not to go back-that actually brought tears to my eyes).
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
Beautiful ending :3 And very happy and sweet, as well, for such a sad story. Amazing work. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Toraus chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
Aw, that was a really good ending. I do kind of feel sorry for Neville, seeing all of Draco's moods and not knowing what is going on. The last cople of lines were really entertaing! Yay for Draco's stalker tendencys! -
KatanaKira chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
The ending was cute! Thanks for writing! _
takuya chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
that story was great another which i will read many times am sure
Silva-trees chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
Aha!

'You have a room covered in pictures of me?'

That was the perfect semi-finishing line. Although I did love the line after it.

I'm almost sad that it's finally come to an end, but all things must end in time.

Twas beautifully written. :)

Silva~
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Beautifully written and just tear-jerking...lovely work :) Please update soon!
takuya chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
oh that was so my favoutire chapter so far, cant wait for how it all ends