Reviews for Some people, they roam this world, alone
YankeeDiva chapter 21 . 4/15/2009
O I am assuming Edward read both Jacob's and Alice's mind acquiring Jacob's knowledge on Bella's history while missing and what he knows of her being at risk and then Alice's vision of Jane. Come on Edward go save the girl or at least spark her memories of you.. Ok maybe just the good memories not the in your face your a waste of space girl memories. I'm hoping Edward your more mature in your feeling towards the girl and will run towards her and not away from her.

I so want someone to reach out to Bella she's been expelled from every sort of family friends and society and for someone so soft of heart its been a punishment to her beyond cruelty what everyone who claims to care for her has done.

Once again in this story you can always expect the unexpected and it never disappoints into getting your interest sparked and running neck and neck with the characters involved.
Narold chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
I'm so glad you updated this story, I was just thinking about it the other day and I totally forgot about how we talked about you bringing in Jane. Anyway this was really good, things are starting to fall into place and the story is really coming together. I can't wait to see where you are taking ti next!
YankeeDiva chapter 20 . 3/23/2009
Bella seems almost in a dream like state in all of her confusion I'm hoping Edward and the Cullen's can get to her in time and that at least maybe being around them gives her a sense of who she was and not the shell-shocked girl / half breed she's morphed into. Girl has had so much pain and I gotta say I'm ticked off at Charlie and Renee for they both knew what she was and did nothing to prepare her they just kinda left her being subjected to this change without any sort of warning. I think as a father Charlie has so failed her by shutting her out and leaving her as a victim of circumstance in many ways.

Sorry I'm behind on reviewing I've had a bit of a head cold and not been online to check my updates. :)
Narold chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
Great as usual! I'm really glad you stuck with your plan, it has a lot of possibilities and I'm sure you'll do amazing things with it.
i.luv.dancing.in.the.rain chapter 19 . 3/17/2009
not as appealing as i would think it 2 b
Narold chapter 19 . 2/26/2009
Amazing as always...it just makes me want more! So Jacob was the 2nd mystery pov? I'm glad Bella somewhat remembers Alice at least enough to not run away from her. I can't wait for the next chapter!
YankeeDiva chapter 19 . 2/26/2009
Humm is this Alice real or is this like the lady on the park bench. I keep wondering if these conversations she's having with the Cullen women are hallucinations for if Jake is talking to all 7 of the Cullen's who exactly could Bella be talking to? As always I'm dying on every word till I get to the bottom of the page and just wanna beg for more lol.

Exciting chapters with so much foreshadowing and guess work on the readers part it's so fun to get sucked into this fic. Can't wait to see what you do next when you have the time. :)
YankeeDiva chapter 18 . 2/26/2009
Well as far as epic mind shattering chaters go this one hits a top 10 in the off the record charts. Now as to how Edward deals with all this and the Cullen family is going to be so cool to see. And I gotta say I actually love a Jacob in a story for once, for he is a stand up friend in this!
YankeeDiva chapter 17 . 2/18/2009
LOL*

Ok ok I was wrong on a lotta things but I love guessing anyway. For a while i sorta thought she was halusinating with the conversations she was having or wondering if it all was a dream.

Man a huge jump in time with Bella having been gone for a entire year. Seems like the Cullens have been morning the loss of Bella and her showing up again has resurrected those emotions all over again. If Carlisle's thought's were ( "Bella, restaurant, hateful, animalistic." ) Hod only knows what worse has happened to her in the year she has been gone.

Bella in the start of this story seems so fragile so I'm so very curious to see what happened to her that wiped her memories and has done a 360 on parts of her personality.

Can't wait till you have some time for more as always I'm sitting on a cliff till the next page comes. Great work!
Narold chapter 17 . 2/18/2009
I knew Jacob was coming at some point soon...does this mean he was the 2nd pov? Poor Edward...but it was fun to read his pov as a change from the mystery povs. You do an amazing job of conveying their emotions like the anger of Bella and how Edward is hurting but being strong for everyone else almost helpless in a way.
Narold chapter 16 . 2/18/2009
It's Bella...I totally did not see that one coming. Anyway very good chapter you made me sad and i teared up a little with the old man. Who is the second person because now I have no idea?
YankeeDiva chapter 16 . 2/18/2009
Ep!

Ok so mystery person is Bella but either she's gone through some kinda change or she has some kinda amnesia from stress? Since she's sporting dark circles under her eyes and looking more pale I am assuming some huge change too place here and we have no idea on it yet.

So we got Edward having her at a cabin

Bella taking off and running into Emmett and Jasper in that car or?

Bella being desperately alone / fighting some inner anger issues.

Bella looking worse for wear and wait did she somehow cut off all her hair? Purple eyes!

Bella seeing Esme and maybe Car. in the window of some restaurant and her not knowing it's them.

Bella losing all her memories in the change?

Rose with a fake name talking to Bella on the park bench?

I keep thinking Bella is some sorta half breed and no one knows what to make of her. At first I thought maybe Alice changed her but then Alice showing up in the woods like she did gave me the vibe she showed up there after a vision or something.

So question is: How did Edward and Bella end up there and what exactly is she now? Or did Edward find her already changed? So many twists and turns here and it was so sad seeing Bella so torn apart.

Brilliant story I can never tell where your taking it next and as always as the reader your left dying for more.
YankeeDiva chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
Ok I read this, then read it again, then read it again, and then I flipped out a little lol.

I'm dying on the "Unknown POV" is it Bella is she half and half? If so how she'd end up with Edward and start swearing like a sailor and lose all of her memories?

Ok we got Edward being all in the woods and crusty from lack of shower.

We got Alice having visions of him being with a invisible creature which would lead me to think it's a Werewolf mix.

We got unknown person being pissed at life.

This is like Dane Cook watching LOST /watch?vBSOubtg7OJw

Only it's me reading this story going "I LOVE this fic but I got 50 new questions and no answers and dang it if it isn't driving me crazy with dying to know!"

Bella! If it is you stay outta the woods! Girl every time you enter a wooded area your life flips out on you!
Narold chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
This was really good, I'm still confused but good confused. I just really wanna know who it is...
Narold chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
this was a really good chapter...I have ideas as to who it might be but I don't want to be stupid and wrong. Now that I read it I will impatiently wait for the next one. But even though it's killing me not knowing the secret makes it even more interesting and even more addicting to read.