Reviews for A Simple Question
Cococrash11 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Really hope this happen in the game. I wonder why the scans for BBS didn't even try to reveal the relationship between Ventus and Aqua? Maybe show us in the game.
summerIIfire chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
AWW... oh,my ... I think the want to play BBS grew. I just love, love how it played out-it was so true to the characters in cinderella, and the fact that 'bibitybobityboo' made me laugh. I just love Ven/Aqua to death, even if I haven't played the game!

Ven was just so adorable, and Aqua was like reading his mind the whole time. aw... :))

Bippidy1018 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I loved this! My school just did the play on Cinderella, I was the fairy g-ma. I love Ven this was a cute story.
Matt Gross chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is a very good story. I think Ven and Aqua look like a cute couple too.

I hope Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep comes out real soon. There are so many things I want to find out about the whole thing, especially the connection between the original Xehanort and Master Xehanort.
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I really enjoyed this D and no you didn't disappoint.

Good work!
Infatuation-x chapter 1 . 12/12/2008

I love this! XD
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
So cute! And I could see something like this happening in BBS :D Oh, I can't wait for that game already! I wanna play as the trio and run around the princesses' worlds.

Very very sweet oneshot!

LostPyjamas chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
this one-shot is nice and i like it

it also shows a cute moment between ventus and aqua which is what id like to imagine happening in that world

your really good at writing romantic moments between characters so keep it up dudette