Reviews for Love of the Light and the Dark
This was a wonderfully chapter. Update!
This is a beautiful story! Update soon!
Nice chapter. Update soon!
Grunt chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
I still don't know how Lily could choose James over Severus in the first place. This is brilliant, by the way!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
please update!
Very Small Prophet chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Dumbledore and Severus treat Lily like a helpless child because she behaves like one. She WANTS to have Severus killed by Death Eaters? That would make her every bit as much a single mother as going into hiding alone. What an idiot she is!

Self-sacrificing Sev needs to be the one in charge here, not self-centered Lily. It’s interesting to see that, whereas in canon it was James’s feckless overconfidence in his best mates that caused disaster, this time it’s Lily’s irresponsible refusal to listen to Severus. Or maybe it’s Severus’s weakness in not laying down the law when he knows he’s right and she’s wrong. Either way, tragedy approaches!
Very Small Prophet chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
What a pity that Lily – superficial, irrational, incapable of thinking ahead – is the one in charge of this relationship. All she has to do is whip out the emotional blackmail ("You said you would do what it takes to keep me.") and Sev caves, to the detriment of their survival. Did she really think Severus could call Voldemort and and say he’s taking a few weeks off to work on his tan in Marjorca? Is the opportunity to hold Sev’s hand in public more important to her than their lives? Gryffindors are half-wits!
Very Small Prophet chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Well, finally Lily stops teasing Sev and is willing to commit, although I don’t trust her for a moment. She dumped him in a split-second once before, and now she’s done the same to James. Who’s to say Sev won’t be kicked to the wall again the next time she finds something about him annoying? Will Sev escape with his heart intact? I suppose I’ll have to keep reading to find out.
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I see this version of Lily completely lacks a moral compass, and she’s a weakling besides. Severus definitely deserves better, and so does James, for that matter. You’ve managed to make Lily even worse than she appears in canon, which is going some, and at the same time she’s a perfectly believable extension of what we little we see of her in the books. I hope Severus escapes her evil clutches in the end, but I fear he won’t. An interesting tale!
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is her way to say good-bye? Lily is a cruel bitch indeed. Not even drunkenness excuses it. I suppose it’s to her credit that she has warned Severus in advance that he’s to be seduced and abandoned, but that is a tiny scrap of honor for one of the so-called Good Guys. The Gryffs have always been villains as far as their behavior to Severus is concerned.
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
You haven't updated this story in over 2 years. It's a good story that needs to be finished. Hope you will do that.
UptonAlley chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Wheres the next one
AradiaNights chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Don't leave me hangin'! Its really good, please update soon!
Wallaby6 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
I love chapter 8, don't change it, fantastic so far! (I cried when lily left her house & said goodbye to her mom btw, so heartwrenching but an interesting turn!) great job!
AmberObsessions93 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! Its the best Snape/Lilly fic ive found! I love it!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »