Reviews for Diary Of A Madman
midwintersoul chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
ZOMG! Super duper late review alert. Sorry!

Oh viral outbreak, here we come! Ah...I wonder what's gonna happen to poor wittle Ashley (*insert ominous music here*)...doing her daily usual shopping...doesnt sound like she's gonna make it out alive eh?

Arrgh can't stand shopping sometimes...so much stuff to choose from...eh...

Anyways awesome as always me matey! and looking forward to the next chap !

Yeah I know I say that alot in my reviews, but what there else is to say about this fandabbly-doosie-tastic story?

(Ok maybe "fandabbly-doosie-tastic" is not a real word, just some random word I made up lol so you can't find it in an actual dictionary haha!)

There are no other words to describe this story! Its WAY beyond awesome, keep it up matey!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
Oh my! Another outbreak to add to Leon's tally, he's just the luckiest XD. Grreeaat! Ashley just had to make things more difficult for Leon, again lol! Hopefully Ashley is okay. Clever idea as to how the outbreak occured. Whats going on in New York, I wonder. Wow and they don't joke around when it comes to an outbreak! They packed their bags with the quickness and they had a secret stash of weapons, nice touch there. Anyway, yay! I've FINALLY caught up XD. Loved this chapter! It was very enjoyable, fantastic job again! Keep up the awesome work and keep those wonderful updates coming! Oh and I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well :(. Take some medicine, get plenty of rest, and update whenever you feel better :). Hope you get well soon Jason and take care!
midwintersoul chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
Cute chapter with Ada having her morning sickness for the first time! Leon's reaction Priceless

Haha pickle relish sundae with anchovies? wouldn't mind having that myself On a second thought...maybe no!

Looking forward to know what Albert's gonna do (or is it Wesker) haha
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
Wait! Albert? As in Albert Wesker? Wow, this story just gets better and better with every chapter! Now before I rant on about that, I've got to make sure it was Wesker XD. Anyway, they are working together it seems, how interesting. I had to laugh at the 'buddy' comment and how Albert threatened to kill Joe XD. The beginning was cute! Ada has her first taste of what morning sickness is like and well it sucks lol. It was cute how she didn't want Leon to see her doing that. It was even cuter when Leon held her hair for her. I can just picture that whole scene in the bathroom lol. They totally underestimated Rebecca. She escaped but she kicked their arse in the process? Good for her! Now who could this mangled up body be? And what could Joe and Albert be planning exactly? Can't wait to find out! And hell to the no! This chapter was awesome so don't talk crap about it XD. Wonderful job once again! Really!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
Yes, you're definitely right about the love that Ada and Leon share and even though you didn't make a lemon out of it, it was pretty powerful. It was perfect! The scene with his father was a very nice touch. Oh and his mother passed away, how sad :(. Glad to see Rebecca is okay and I understand what she means all too well about seeing too many horror movies and hearing things about hitch hikers lol. Well at least she is safe now. On and poor Carlos, hes fallen victim to the madman, sucks. I wonder who could be next. Guess I'll have to read on to find out XD. Loved the chapter! Excellent job like always Rev!
MarnaLouw89 chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
I am so sorry for my late review,hun! I feel horrible! And you are sick! Geez *hugs ya tightly*

Oh what an awesome chapter! Geez,the big boom was so freaking awesome! I cannot wait for more! And once again Ashley finds herself in freaking trouble!

Great chap hun! I hope you get better soon!
Cookie.Killer chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
awesome chapter! you're right, what's a Resident Evil story without an outbreak? nothing. thence, this chapter has been one of the best of the fic ). I love the action in a fic. gives the reader more intrigued and then, excited much more than just another genre (although, the romance is my favorite lol)

I also have many doubts (but I guess it will be clarified later), as how they solve the outbreak? (because in the prologue appears all that happened ... no?), What happened to Joe during the outbreak and how it caused?..Well, I guess these are things that will be solved gradually

ok, it's all. I did not realize the extensive commentary xD.

(BYE)
Asgardian750 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
Dude! I've been trying to reach you these past few days. But if your feeling bad we could leave it for another time.

Great chapter! Some action is nice! Four or five outbreaks hm...

GREAT WORK DUDE!
there wont be a sequel chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
OMG WESKER HOLYCRAP.

That just, like... TOTALLY caught me by surprise! 0.0

I was just, like... "WOOAAHH WESKERR!"

Aside from that initial shocker... I don't know WHUT you're talking about. This chappie wasn't boring! I liked the beginning with Ada's morning sickiness and such XD Haha. And then... WESKER!

Great buildup for the next chappie, which I'm SO looking forward to! :)

(I apologize for the cruddy shortness of this review; my next one will be longer and better, promise! ;-; )

Macadamia
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Oh NO! Ada...I hope nothing happens to Ada. I'm worried about Ada and Leons the one whos in trouble XD. Okay! So, don't let anything happen to Leon! This has got to be a trap of some sort. Also Leon finally solved that riddle XD. Leon and Ada are adorable as always, gotta love it when you throw in their lovey doveyness (is that even a word?) towards eachother. Oh and the tiny scene with Claire and Leon at the beginning was a nice touch. Its nice to see that Claire approves of their happiness since at first she didn't. And he is just toying with Rebecca now isn't he? Thats awful but maybe she has a chance to get away. Anyway, super awesome chapter like always! Your writing is fabulous! LOVE IT! )
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
You know, I would've said that you were killing me with this cliffy BUT you have chapters already written XD. Brain Damage, I knew it sounded familiar and yes, it describes Joe fully indeed. I can't believe he is going to shoot Rebecca, thats just EVIL! After she got that riddle right too, although he didn't mention anything about her well being afterwards. I guess he is just too smart for Becca. Poor Rebecca, and she thinks of Billy while Joe is about to...kill her! *cries* sorry, its just that Billy died too and there have just been too many deaths :(. Oh gosh! Ada and Leon are SO darn cute together. Everytime they are together its MAGIC XD, seriously! They truly are perfect for eachother. Leave it to Ada to get Leon back to bed hehehe. This case seems to be consuming Leon. He really has no choice, does he. Anyway, loved this chapter! It was magnificent like always! Gotta read more XD!
Cookie.Killer chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
why you say it was boring? i really think that it was very very good! like the other chapters lol

Well, I do not speak English so do not expect my comments to be very long.

XoXo & See u Later!
MarnaLouw89 chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Dear, you may call this boring and all, but i am totally in love with this chap! So funny! Leon making Ada throw up again and her threat towards him. Oh man! XD

Oh shit what the hell! Albert! Oh shit is gonna hit the fan!

I cannot wait for the next chapter!

I love how Leon comforts Ada during that not so fun moment. XD

*Puts up billboards and cheers for next chapter!* XDD

Thanx so much hun! Exactly what i needed after a horrible, hell-filled week! _
Asgardian750 chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Well you sure are right about that, your writing! Good chapter so Wesker is plotting something diabolical?

Good one!
there wont be a sequel chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Ooh! Nummy Leon/Ada scene FTW! XP Seriously, it was lovely. :) I actually liked that you didn't turn it into a lemon, because I'm not a fan of those myself, and there are much, much better ways to show teh lurvs. PWP for the LOSE.

And, yup! No more Carlos, which means no more foxy accent to drive ladies wiild. Hahaha... poor Carlos. I'm not sure about poor ladies though... XDD

LOL Hitchhiking! Pretty risky thar Becky, especially after escaping the clutches of Mr. Psycho. It would be a twist if she died because she hitchhiked instead of by Joe's hand. I would lol. XP (I don't know why I'm being so mean in this review. Haha.)

Great chappie! :D