Reviews for Aftermath
hagancameron chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Final chapter or too commimg out soon?
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Wahaha! Natsuki is really the sweetest thing. I wonder how will that turn out! Her talking to her!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
A confused Natsuki is always a joy to read. At least she's trying to do something to make her understand these things! Love it!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I was slightly put off by the unhappy ending part however, I can't resist reading a fic that you've written. It's not everyday that I will chance upon an amazing writers fic. Im a terrible sucker for happy ever after ShizNat fics, but I still very much enjoy reading the angtsy ones especially if it's tastefully done. I just know this fic will be!

Cheers
seasofserenity chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
I really love the mix of levity and seriousness in this. And of course anything to do with shiznat and natsuki trying to figure out she loves shizuru. But it is well written, not dry or too heavy. Keeps you hooked . meaning, you should write in this one more often :)
ApersonWithLostSoul chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
nice
MissIzzyB chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I'm sooo looking forward to the next chapter :)

Thank you very much for updating!
shinju desu chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Author-san's back! YAY! XDDD

I'm dying to read the continuation of your stories but I know you're way too busy to update all of 'em.

Oh, well. At least I could practice how to be patient. :P

Ja, I hope you're doing fine!
Iuterpi chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Nice story. A totally understandable after-Carnival scenario.

Specially because Natsuki spend most of her life cutting out personal relationships that it woulnd be easy for her to start one. I mean, if she can barely be a friend, not that she is mean but social conventions are totally lost on her, she wouldnt even know how to be a girlfriend.

Oh, and I can really imagine her being scare of being an asexual person lol. Ch.3 has been my favorite on this, she being out with "friends" trying to test her was so much fun.

And next chapter it seems is going to be another torturous as well. I don't know whether Shizuru is going to feel good or really bad at seeing her dearest person having to go so far just to see if she even feel atracted to her.

Anyway, I hope you continue soon. Sorry for the english. Take care.
DezoPenguin chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Ah, experimentation and observation...glad to see Natsuki is putting a logical plan of action into effect (even if she's never going to live it down! _- ).
dragonkyuubi101 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good luck natsuki-chan..!
1010'jin chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Hahaha oh Natsuki...
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Haha, now that would be most interesting to see! I wonder how Shizuru would react :P
mountains from molehills chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
This is really nicely done. I think you've got Natsuki's "voice" down wonderfully. I could totally hear her in my head as I read each of these chapters, and that's really unusual in Mai-HiME fanfic where it seems the story is just an excuse to slap the name "Natsuki" on the author's ideal character :). This last chapter was especially entertaining, and I loved Midori's typically over the top approach to just about anything :D. I do wonder why Natsuki was so distraught about the movie though. "Show Me Love" is a beautiful film. If you're intending to watch a romance anyway, then that is surely one of the most genuine, heart-felt and moving films I've ever seen. In any case, I do hope that you will one day be inspired to add more to this story. I'd love to read more about Natsuki's continuing efforts to determine how far her feelings for Shizuru can go :).
aria sun chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
What will u do Peterson san? All your fanfics are absorbing. I am going to follow u around everywhere requesting them all to be continued. How will u get the time? Your sleep will suffer. Because we all, and I mean everybody here...LOVE your works. And this one...i am sorry to say...DESERVES an update as well. So...tick tick eh? Best of luck fulfilling your fans wishes...he he he