Reviews for Edward's Rules Regarding Bella
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
funny as hell!
CullenHale91808 chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Hella sweet! maybe do a lil sequil to see if they listen and if bella fnds out? maybe?
EdwardsGirl10 chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
That was tremendous! Great sense of humor, perfect timing!

Oh yes! Spinoffs would be cool! Maybe a an "Edward's Rules Follow-up Meeting" or Anything really! I'm looking forward to it!
EdwardsGirl10 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Oh my God! This is hilarious! Really Great! Thank you!
AppealingToHeaven chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Haha, really funny; I love the rule where you can't take your hands off the steering wheel to cover your face screaming you were going to crash. I felt bad for Carlisle, though...

You did a wonderful job on your story.
juliedude chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
lmao - I loved this story especially the rules about eating bella, alice stealing her clothes and eating her pets. Brilliant, lmao at carlisle grounding her and screaming while driving :D. I really think you should write more books.
ifeelsoawesome chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Can I tell you how much I loved this?

I can easily say I've never laughed harder at a fanfiction. Ever. Some of the rules were absolutely brilliant, like the one about driving and screaming. And Esme's reaction to was gold, m'dear, gold. BRILLIANT.

I will fully admit to clapping at the end of this story.
KristinaMcCann chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Very entertaining - kept in character too.

M chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
tis good :)
ariyana.lenae chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
very good i really liked it, you should write a story where the cullens break every one of edwards rules for bella
wickedlylovely chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
OME this has to be one of the funnest things ever
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Extremely funny!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Stefy101 chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
AW! that was really cute. You have an awesome writing style, honestly I love it. It was a really good story.