Reviews for Darker than Black Christmas Carol
Tityuio chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Interesting beginning! I don't like Misaki and Hei as a pairing, but I'll read it because it's yours. Christmas must be hard for Hei.

Question: What you mean with "nasty things"? :)

"Amber would have been a blast to be with, and he knew they would have done a lot of nasty things in one night."
A.J. Sawyer chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Aww, Riku speaks so cutely! Such a nice final! The best part was when Misaki and Hei kissed! I love the entire description of this moment! Now if could only write such story for Hei and Amber would be wonderful.

Great story and I'm waiting to see more of you work!
A.J. Sawyer chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Lovely chapter! I love how Hei reacts when he finds out that he has a daughter! The future you showed us is very sad and dark. Even though I'm not fan of Misaki, I feel bad for her. It's a good thing that she has her fellows to support her.

Wonderful story, as always! :)
A.J. Sawyer chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
The chapter is very interesting :)
I also like November11's appearance!
Great job as always ;)
A.J. Sawyer chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Amber! Amber! Amber! Amber!
What a great suprise!
I enjoyed of the scene in South America. The idea with Amber's fiance is nice.
And the final scene was so cute ;)
Love this two!
A.J. Sawyer chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I'm not a big fan of Misaki and Hei, but I'll read this because as always you interested me from the first chapter!
I wonder who will be the other three ghost? o.O
Lovely job as always!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
You put Grown, but I think you groan.
Destinies Entwined chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I know... Why am I reading this now? Meh... I am going through the Hei/Misaki stuff and reading what I haven't read, because I'm having severe writer's block! But I'm glad I read this! Super heart warming! You really like the name Riku for their daughter's name

_ I am also quite fond of it. It's a great name! I loved that she was Xmas future. And Xmas present with Misaki accidentally telling Kanami? Really weird. You chose a lot of similar ideals. Including Kanami being good secret keeper. There were a few points where I was like "aw damn, he thought of it first!" haha! O.o I loved this!
splitice chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
loved it, expecially the last chapter.
Athena's phoenix chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Yes! Yes, yes, yes! This story is AMAZING! I loved it! And-and I knew she would be pregnant! Heeheehee!(laughs like Kiko) You did a great job with this story, I loved how you fit the Christmas Carol plot into it perfectly. Their daughter is so cute! The Christmas future part... was chilling, and when I found out that Riku had was just so SAD. I felt like socking Hei in the face quite a few times during this story... Well! It was terrific! I LOVED the end!(Even though you had me worried for a moment there that Hei wasn't going to show up.) Thank you so much for writing this story!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Sweet! Totally amazing, I never got bored of reading it, I couldn't even stop reading it! This story contained slight humour, drama, romance and angst in its own special way. It was worth the reading.

Thanks for writing such a great story.

Misanthropist Bookworm chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
The cutest story I've ever read! I loved the way the plot was developed, the depiction of the characters and the ending. Great work! :D
Ahm771 chapter 5 . 10/20/2009

you cant actually stop yourself from putting riku in your stories..

thats the third story she appears in...

nice job doing this one...

although i dont read angst but i ended up enjoying this story

nice DTB remake of whatever story in which scrooge appears in

if you are taking requests then plz write something which has huang mao and the landlady in them

that guy who appers in 2nd chap is hei's master (appearing in other story) right?

have a nice day

nlightnd chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Interesting beginning...Of course, I love a good Christmas story. :)
blackcat9517 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
i love the story. make more about hei and misaki