Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Heart of the Heroine
telliko chapter 33 . 4/1
why you stop this? continue!
Miss Hyper 99 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
If that happened to me, getting interrupted like that, the first thing I would have said after the monsters appeared would have been "OH COME ON!"
kirbyfan1996 chapter 33 . 5/2/2013
I've thoroughly enjoyed this story so far and am hoping that you'll soon find time to update soon. I think chapters at this length are definitely good, better than a certain work I've been trying to complete for years. Definitely looking forward to future chapters.
darkaura20 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
hey a word of advice:it seems like everyone loses intrest after 40 chapters so keep ur story to 40 if ur lucky you may be able to strech it out to 43 if ur lucky and i say rusl has a lot of forgiving to do 2 ilia
pandamustache chapter 33 . 12/31/2012
Hi there. I love your story so far, and hope you write another chapter SOON :)
mustache1 chapter 33 . 11/17/2012
Okay, so like, if those shadow men thingies are idiots, then you shold ake them fight with the good guys. Just a thought. Plese write another chapter soon
h chapter 33 . 7/17/2012
Plz make more chapters, I am really enjoying the series! I like they way u pull the characters' real personality into story. Thank you for the great story, plz continue :)
Allie chapter 33 . 6/6/2012
I have read the entire story from the beginning to now, and I have found that I prefer the shorter chapters that still get the point across. It tides me over, and it's still fun to read ;D
Jaywing123 chapter 33 . 5/23/2012
This story is great! Keep up the great writing! :D
Screen chapter 33 . 5/23/2012
Can't Ilia just put on the wolf mask and run off? Anyway, good to see the story getting some where. When will Link show his face again, or did he die?
HelentheTrueHylian chapter 33 . 5/17/2012
Yay! Everyone from Ordon is back! But I was expecting Ilia to get a little more excited or happy, though... especially after seeing her father! I mean its the first time she sees her family after such a long time.

But the good thing is that she's one step closer to finding Link! :D
Dominator046 chapter 33 . 5/16/2012
I looked in my email, and htought I might have finally received the notice for the last chapter, but I thought I'd open it up, take a look, just to entertain that little smidgen of hope I had in my head.

And I'm glad I did!

This reunion was a good one, and I'm glad to see there's still a ways to go yet, even if its short.

I must say, though this has strayed a little from the Zelda universe, I'm still finding this very entertaining. You see, when it comes to writing 'fanfiction', per se, I've found that one of the golden rules is to NOT ADD ANYTHING, I've learned it time and time again, taht as soon as you break canon, it's over.

...BUT, you have, by some divine slap in the face to me, kept my attention despite straying from the grey area of canon. I figured I would point this out, as when I looked at some of your reviews, I noticed some peoples take on this. I will say that you write well, you keep a good story even against the odds.

Oh, and of course I will keep reviewing, and who knows, maybe I'll be blessed with another update soon.
Dominator046 chapter 32 . 5/13/2012
I will stone my Email Service later for deciding not to update me on FF additions.

Well, let me say, that I did enjoy this chapter, and though it was short it did have some material. Escaping from the cell went along slowly, but then the action picked up and the engrossment was very good.

I will say that the grammar was very good this time around, just double check punctuation in some places, and make note that LightNing is not Lighting. XP

And the return of characters whom we have been worried about for quite awhile adds to the cliffhanger, I look forward to the next update.
Screen chapter 32 . 5/11/2012
Sounds like it is getting some where. Maybe Ilia will see Link next chapter?

I am too rushed to sign in.
HelentheTrueHylian chapter 32 . 5/11/2012
omg! Ilia found her father! :O thanks for updating! the ending kept me waiting for more :D