Reviews for Showing the world
ChrystalAngel chapter 10 . 8/30
please write more I love this story an keep coming back to it. I really want to read the rest
Larisya chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
It's from "Remember" a poem by Christina Rossetti. A sonnet, I think. Second grade projects ARE good for something! I DID enjoy this...
Lollypops101 chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
hey! i have just read this story for the second time, and it is amazing! i noticed that you have not updated in 2 years minus 4 days. is this discontinued? i hope not! the only story i have read that is as good as this is fallen by confusedknight. i really hope that this story is still being worked on! how will kel and neal reunite? will neal be stupid and get lost in the woods and be found and brought to the camp? will that be what finally reveals the truth of kel being a noble to everyone else? will taine give kel a "pop quiz" at some point so that the others can see that she is worthy? what will the traveling part be like? i really want to find out! please update soon!
PaulaB87 chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
very well written i hope you continue it
Booker10 chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
LOVEIT!:!:!))))!:!:!)!))!)!) chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
love it! hope you update soon :)
jaywolfe chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
I hope you continue this lovely gem. I love it!
A chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Have I mentioned how awesome your story is? And how at least every to weeks I check up on it? I hope you continue this lovely story my friend, I really hope you do.
Greenie Green chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
I love your new characters, and the plot behind all of this. You write like a god and I hope that you update!
waterdemon9 chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
i love this story cant wait for the next chapter to make its appearance i do hope that it is soon

xwerewolfgirlx chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
I know you havent updated for a while but please continue! this is such a good story!
A chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
I'm sorry my dear friend but you must update! Or do something! This story is amazing and one of the more original ones around here. I don't care how well, how long, how bad the next chapter is; but you need to update! I would be happy to help in any way possible, ideas, betaing, even writing. My Pen name is Allysmurfy and I hope to hear back from you!

Danielle of Ebony Creek chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
This story is absolutely uhmazing! I can't wait for you to update (hint, hint)! Keep writing. I love the story/plot line. I also like how you threw Deni and Resh and Brinan in on the secret that Kel is amazing at swords. Plus, the section about Neal and Jonathon was depressing, yet perfect. It was exactly how it should have been. If Kel would have been kicked out of page training, I hope Tamora Pierce would have written her story similar to yours. It seems like it would fit right in. Keep up the good work!
writertron chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
i love it. is there more?
SILVER PRINCESS chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
I love where the story is heading. I can't wait till you update!