Reviews for 12 Days of Kigo
Gryffindor620 chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
This was awesome! At least you got it out BY Christmas as opposed to after it!

Personally I think that you should write a sequel to this! It would make me happy in a way that only good writing can make me feel!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
don redmond chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Nice strong ending to a great story.

Don't worry about being late. I'm amazed you could get it done this close. I can't even get my puny three page story done.

BTW the twelve days of Christmas are actually after Christmas.
band-aid pirate chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
aw men!

i have 2 say it:

i love it!

2 bad it is going 2 end soon!

really really fan fic

thanks 4 update so fast

i think ure a great writter

n im serious!

m

well see ya!

great u rock!
Old Soldier chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Don't you dare get writers' block know!
Invader Johnny chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Heheheheh oh Kim is one lucky chick right about now.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
angel0wonder chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
I finally got time to read the chapter when my parents stepped out to give our neighbors their gifts, my sister and her boyfriend left to go to his family's christmas party, and my little sis is reading the trade paperback she got today, and my cousins are no where to be found. And I'm stuffed and lazy.

Anyways, I LOVED IT! So sute! So fluffy! So yummy! Like sugar plums (what are sugar-plums anyway?) dancing in my head! And now I'm excited for the epilogue!

Happy Holidays to you too, nii-chan!
Twisted Wolf chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Wicked story i cant wait for the conclusion, enjoy your christmas hon and have a great new year.
xx Dark Angel Baby xx chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
That was sweet! Please update soon! Merry Xmas!
Six-string Samurai chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Frank is the best...we want an epilogue with just Frank in it.

Merry Christmas! Kigo for everyone!
noncynic chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Nice wrap-up. Interesting character interpretations through the story. Like I said before, some things went a little too fast, but you had a time limit, lol.
Love Robin chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
My only complaint... no Mistletoe... aw...

James is thick for a rocket scientist... but at least Kim is still observing his "no boys" rule...

Frank is still my fav... one of the smartest men I've ever met...

This little universe needs to continue. There are plenty of other holidays to explore! Valentines Day... Easter... 2-4-1 Night at Olive Garden... you know what I'm talkin' 'bout!

This was an excellent effort and I applaud it, don't mind the ones who boo hooed about lateness. It's a gift we wouldn't otherwise have had.

Thank you.
Silo666 chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
nice
Wilma Wonka chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Holy crap this was good. I loved it. I'm not even a kim possible fan and I love it! YAY.
uwiechan chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
that was the best! a jealos kim is the best...man i was laff'n me azz uff!hehehe...man your great...you should write more stories...more kigos or maybe try out naruto inosakura pairing or maramite yumisachiko pair...great job...love the story
Kenneth chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
and Merry Christmas love chap 2 and look forward to the conclusion! Though I will miss the story when it is over.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »