Reviews for 12 Days of Kigo
don redmond chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Cute beginning. Whining Drakken and confused Shego. What more could you ask for? We also get Kim with a wicked sense of humor.

I'd do this as a multi-chapter story. That would give you the continuity to build the relationship in.
Common Ninja chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
wow i really like the beginning of this story update soon
Green Flashlight chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I think that this is a very cute idea. I would like to know what you plan on doing plot wise with this, it has a lot of room to expand and I honestly have no idea where this will go. Anyways I do think that this is a very good fic so far, I want to see where it is going plot wise.
Nonawolf chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i absolutely cracked up while reading this! love it!

i think it would be an awesome mulit-chapter story but as the author, it's your call. update soon, please and thank you!
0xnaomix0 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Yes, this would be SO good as a multi-chapter story. It's so awesome, I absolutely LOVED this!

I felt a bit sorry for Drakken at the end, but the fluffy-ness of the story made up for it. hehe

Oh, I found a few errors in case you wanted to correct them:

"preparing to stomp Shego as she came out of her role."

-roll not role

"Kim rushed to kneel behind Shego and assumed the proper heilmich position."

-heimlich not heilmich

There weren't really a lot, so I don't think I missed much. I hope you don't take this as disliking your story, because I was only trying to make your amazing story even more amazinger (?) haha.

Wonderful work, I'll be looking forward to an update (on this an all of your works)!

-naomi
Kara chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i LOVE THIS STORY! This has to be on of the better kim p. fics that I have read in a while. Mainly because of the silly.

there is a supprising lack of this level of silly in most kim p. fics. Keep up the good job
fuzzibare chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I really enjoyed "watching" the first chapter of this special chistmas episode of KP. (My highest praise!)

While I admit to being a Kigo shipper, I do hate to see Ron always getting dumped. So my to my fevered mind, it is entirely possible for Santa to leave something Red and Green under Ron's "Holiday" tree.
Gryffindor620 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
LOL! I like it! I wanna see where this goes!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
yui1808 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
damn, that was pathetic... drakken's always pathetic... how old is he again?

well author, thank you for making a new kigo story...
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
WUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I havent laugh so hard on any Christmas fic! I cant wait to see the other eleven chapters! XD

Poor Shego, heh, she is so gonna get even with Kim.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
*Gasp* Is it really only two weeks till Christmas? Where does the time go?

Well Done! Very funny and cute, you've crafted a lovely piece of Holiday Cheer with the added bonus of H. -which makes EVERYTHING better. I nearly died when Kimmie went off like a giddy and hyper 9 year old, it made for a rather funny scene.

I hope you keep track with the days of Christmas, as I'm looking forward to reading more as the days pass.
Slave2Writing chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Cute. looking forward to more
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
That was great! Please update soon!
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I'm thinking it would be better as a multi-chapter story. But either way, it sounds like its going to be cute! Yay for Christmas kigo. :)
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24