Reviews for 12 Days of Kigo
Kara chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i LOVE THIS STORY! This has to be on of the better kim p. fics that I have read in a while. Mainly because of the silly.

there is a supprising lack of this level of silly in most kim p. fics. Keep up the good job
fuzzibare chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I really enjoyed "watching" the first chapter of this special chistmas episode of KP. (My highest praise!)

While I admit to being a Kigo shipper, I do hate to see Ron always getting dumped. So my to my fevered mind, it is entirely possible for Santa to leave something Red and Green under Ron's "Holiday" tree.
Gryffindor620 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
LOL! I like it! I wanna see where this goes!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
yui1808 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
damn, that was pathetic... drakken's always pathetic... how old is he again?

well author, thank you for making a new kigo story...
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
WUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I havent laugh so hard on any Christmas fic! I cant wait to see the other eleven chapters! XD

Poor Shego, heh, she is so gonna get even with Kim.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
*Gasp* Is it really only two weeks till Christmas? Where does the time go?

Well Done! Very funny and cute, you've crafted a lovely piece of Holiday Cheer with the added bonus of H. -which makes EVERYTHING better. I nearly died when Kimmie went off like a giddy and hyper 9 year old, it made for a rather funny scene.

I hope you keep track with the days of Christmas, as I'm looking forward to reading more as the days pass.
Slave2Writing chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Cute. looking forward to more
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
That was great! Please update soon!
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I'm thinking it would be better as a multi-chapter story. But either way, it sounds like its going to be cute! Yay for Christmas kigo. :)
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24