Reviews for Long Way Home
Samantha.Majka chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Cute story. I loved it. I would like to write as good as you do. Keep writing .. especially Willen :)
xCan'tStopTheNeedForBloodx chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
more Wilen(thats my new name for them lol)
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aww...that just made me squee. I love it.

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is so my new favorite ship

:) I wish there were more stories for this pairing. Or more stories period. Thanks for writing it.
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Aww. That was sweet! I love Helen/Will fics, the pairing has such potential. I also like how you wrote Helen's character, I felt you captured it very well.
julisamay chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aww... That was so sweet.

Awesome story!

Lyss
LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Very awesome. I love your portrayal of them both. Analyzing Will and honest, unapologetic Helen; perfect combination )
J.Stone chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
DETAILS! I NEED DETAILS! **Sigh**
jodiesto chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Very nice, and good to see these to finally relate to each other on the level we all want to see. Keep going, can't wait to read more.
Faithful1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I, too really enjoyed "Requiem" and am pleased to see a fanfic picking up where that episode left off. I especially enjoy your depiction of Helen's urge to reach out and stroke Will's hair while he's sleeping, as that picks up nicely on the visual at the end of the scene when Will resuscitated Helen.

However, I'm uncomfortable with Helen using the word "adorable" to refer to Will, although I agree that Ashley would certainly use the word "cute" and that Helen would agree with its meaning if not the word choice.

Finally, the first word in the sentence "'Than what's wrong.'" should be "then," not "than."
LB chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I think they should be stuck in a sub together more often.