Reviews for Pursuing Fate & Destiny
cyhap chapter 16 . 4/19
please update! you've been gone for almost 5years, all your readers are waiting for an update! please continue. really love the whole story, especially how kaname's and zero feelings and their relationship develop gradually throughout the story
Vl8041 chapter 16 . 4/10
I don't know if you're continuing this story but please do! It's beautiful! Thank you for writing this and I hope you'll update soon.
ichinosetokiya01 chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
Please please update!
KanameZero chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I can't believe you are missing since 2012! It's going to be 2016... Why aren't you updating this gorgeous wonderful heart warming at the same time heart wrenching piece of work? God damn it you are so talented and yet you are not updating this buddy!
anailuna chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Amazing.
TezuSezu chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
hello ,there ? are you still alive ? i want to ramblings here

so far, i admit that this fic is the best KaZe fic i ever read. how you pictured it naturally romantic without too OOC for reader's liking captivating me . although i caught a chapter that use a wrong pronounciation of words, that similiar to heard but different in words . but ,just i said , its 'a', so it means only once. i irked when the word didnt make any sense with the next words ... lol XD

one thing that makes me cried over the years is , that ive read this fic since i was elementary brat, and now, im a college student and i didnt get any update from this fic ... its hearbreakin when i took a glance on my mailbox, waiting for notification of update for god-know-many years ... so, please,for your faithful reader's sake,please keep writing ,ne ? dont make us tied like a suicidal emo brat bcause of this fic ,really ... curiousity kill cats ... and although we're not a cat, we cannot handle anymore curiousity ... okay ? sorry if it seems like i threathened you ... im just really in love with ur fic that i want to follow it into the end ... especially when you come back a few years ago with cliffhangered chapter ... i cried my heart out :'( i afraid that youll update when i have family of my own ...

anyway, thank you for write such a wonderful fic ! i cant get enough of your fic ..its suplement of my life (exaggeratting)

*sorry for misspelled grammars
BelleMorte1989 chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
Please ,please ,please update this story before we die of anticipation :3
kuroh chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
countinue please
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
the relationship between zero and kaname and their moments together are just so cute...i really like the idea of the conspiracy between all the others to get them together...it's just so funny...please upload the next chapter soon...i really want to know what happens next...
A KaZe fangirl chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Please i beg you update ! I just love your story it's so cute and Kaname and Zero are so adorable together but please i need to know what's going to happen next ! You can't leave all of us readers like that... *cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
OMG I love your story and I hope you update soon. Like this is probably the best out if all of them and I went through every single fanfic on this website for kanamrxzero so I'm really hoping you would update. Thank you!
benki chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Finish this plis. Cries.
Little Shinn chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
hate the new guys
i hope you update soon though
cool-girl027 chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
please please update this! i really love it! i can't wait to read the next chap!
Yuyne chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
*THROWING ORANGE PEELS AT AUTHOR.* come on, you last updated in 2011, now it's already 2013! WHYYYYY.