Reviews for Pursuing Fate & Destiny
TezuSezu chapter 16 . 4/12
hello ,there ? are you still alive ? i want to ramblings here

so far, i admit that this fic is the best KaZe fic i ever read. how you pictured it naturally romantic without too OOC for reader's liking captivating me . although i caught a chapter that use a wrong pronounciation of words, that similiar to heard but different in words . but ,just i said , its 'a', so it means only once. i irked when the word didnt make any sense with the next words ... lol XD

one thing that makes me cried over the years is , that ive read this fic since i was elementary brat, and now, im a college student and i didnt get any update from this fic ... its hearbreakin when i took a glance on my mailbox, waiting for notification of update for god-know-many years ... so, please,for your faithful reader's sake,please keep writing ,ne ? dont make us tied like a suicidal emo brat bcause of this fic ,really ... curiousity kill cats ... and although we're not a cat, we cannot handle anymore curiousity ... okay ? sorry if it seems like i threathened you ... im just really in love with ur fic that i want to follow it into the end ... especially when you come back a few years ago with cliffhangered chapter ... i cried my heart out :'( i afraid that youll update when i have family of my own ...

anyway, thank you for write such a wonderful fic ! i cant get enough of your fic ..its suplement of my life (exaggeratting)

*sorry for misspelled grammars
BelleMorte1989 chapter 16 . 4/5
Please ,please ,please update this story before we die of anticipation :3
kuroh chapter 16 . 2/8
countinue please
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
the relationship between zero and kaname and their moments together are just so cute...i really like the idea of the conspiracy between all the others to get them together...it's just so funny...please upload the next chapter soon...i really want to know what happens next...
A KaZe fangirl chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Please i beg you update ! I just love your story it's so cute and Kaname and Zero are so adorable together but please i need to know what's going to happen next ! You can't leave all of us readers like that... *cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
OMG I love your story and I hope you update soon. Like this is probably the best out if all of them and I went through every single fanfic on this website for kanamrxzero so I'm really hoping you would update. Thank you!
benki chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Finish this plis. Cries.
Little Shinn chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
hate the new guys
i hope you update soon though
cool-girl027 chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
please please update this! i really love it! i can't wait to read the next chap!
Yuyne chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
*THROWING ORANGE PEELS AT AUTHOR.* come on, you last updated in 2011, now it's already 2013! WHYYYYY.
Yuyne chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
O/O *Somehow also feeling embarrassed at the other side of the screen for no reason.*
Anonymous Sauces chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! it is really sweet and the guys relationship is so beautiful it would be a shame to discontinue this, especially when you say there will only be a few more chapters
KanZero chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
This is so not fair! Your story is so damn good and you haven't updated it! It's already 2013, common, have some mercy please? What's gonna happen to them Gosh a cliffhanger!
Your story build up, the characters are so damn good... the pace is exactly right... wish they could make an anime out of this haha! Please update soon and keep up the good work? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
haha! omgg this is so so soooo cute! I burst out laughing at the way you described kaname as a three year-old eating his first piece of candy! :P

i am currently only on chapter 6 but im about to read more, and im so excited, uve done a great job so far and im sure the rest will be fantastic! :)
Britnotmobile chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
I seriously think I almost died when I noticed this hasn't been updated in a year. I really hope you decide to finish this, it's amazing!