Reviews for Pursuing Fate & Destiny
kuroh chapter 16 . 2/8
countinue please
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
the relationship between zero and kaname and their moments together are just so cute...i really like the idea of the conspiracy between all the others to get them together...it's just so funny...please upload the next chapter soon...i really want to know what happens next...
A KaZe fangirl chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Please i beg you update ! I just love your story it's so cute and Kaname and Zero are so adorable together but please i need to know what's going to happen next ! You can't leave all of us readers like that... *cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
OMG I love your story and I hope you update soon. Like this is probably the best out if all of them and I went through every single fanfic on this website for kanamrxzero so I'm really hoping you would update. Thank you!
benki chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Finish this plis. Cries.
Little Shinn chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
hate the new guys
i hope you update soon though
cool-girl027 chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
please please update this! i really love it! i can't wait to read the next chap!
Yuyne chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
*THROWING ORANGE PEELS AT AUTHOR.* come on, you last updated in 2011, now it's already 2013! WHYYYYY.
Yuyne chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
O/O *Somehow also feeling embarrassed at the other side of the screen for no reason.*
Anonymous Sauces chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! it is really sweet and the guys relationship is so beautiful it would be a shame to discontinue this, especially when you say there will only be a few more chapters
KanZero chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
This is so not fair! Your story is so damn good and you haven't updated it! It's already 2013, common, have some mercy please? What's gonna happen to them Gosh a cliffhanger!
Your story build up, the characters are so damn good... the pace is exactly right... wish they could make an anime out of this haha! Please update soon and keep up the good work? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
haha! omgg this is so so soooo cute! I burst out laughing at the way you described kaname as a three year-old eating his first piece of candy! :P

i am currently only on chapter 6 but im about to read more, and im so excited, uve done a great job so far and im sure the rest will be fantastic! :)
Britnotmobile chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
I seriously think I almost died when I noticed this hasn't been updated in a year. I really hope you decide to finish this, it's amazing!
Jounouchi123 chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Please continue this story it's amaizing .
estefani1509 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012