Reviews for One Night in Bangkok
dietcokechic chapter 46 . 5/24
I know it's been years since you wrote this, but I still wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it. Excellent characterization, plot and writing. Really well done story that kept me glued to my seat (okay, awake under my covers) for hours on end. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
becgate chapter 46 . 12/14/2013
Awesome story! ! Loved every word!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 46 . 11/28/2013
Cool idea!
DragonWolfStar chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Nice chapter. I have to say though, the bit with the durian was hilarious. Went to Thailand recently and tried some of the sweet variety. It was delicious, but the texture was *weird.*
White Light White Heat chapter 46 . 2/11/2011
Oh wow. That plot. How did you ever come up with all that? It was amazing! That whole thing with Sam and Janet was very funny and same goes for all of the Airmen swooning over Sam:) I got to say, I think this is the worst you have put Daniel through and that is saying something. I can definitely see a follow up story in this. Daniel would have a hell of a time trying to cope with the memory of 9 brutal murders as well as everything else that happened. He would become seriously depressed after something like that. I could picture a story where he is taken to the absolute edge but in the end pulls through and although after that he couldn't be the same again, learns to cope. A purely psychological piece. Gosh I just can't get over how fantastic this story is:) It was so good and the plot was so detailed. I wish I could write like you:) Brilliant work!
Whirlwind421 chapter 46 . 10/12/2009
Good story.
Nelarun chapter 46 . 5/5/2009
Aww! Brilliant story! Absolutly brilliant!

polrobin chapter 46 . 5/1/2009

What a freakin' ride.

Really, fantastic job. I had NO issue with the Janet/Sam stuff either, thought it was perfectly in character. Though, as a shipper I would have loved it if Sam had hauled Jack off with her, but I can see how that wouldn't have worked with your storyline.

Awesome fic, thanks for writing and sharing.
WhiteElfElder chapter 46 . 4/27/2009
So, Daniel is getting another child named after him...he is leaving his mark across the globe and the universe. :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 45 . 4/27/2009
This was good. Now Daniel is cured...too bad about not making more of the tears like what the Goa'uld is suffering from.
archiev chapter 46 . 4/26/2009
Thanks for another great story.
Alys5 chapter 46 . 4/26/2009
Well done finishing this story while ill with pnenmonia, I hope you are better now. It was excellent as usual and I look forward to reading the new one.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Are you going with canon ships here or realistic ones?
Dolphin Click chapter 46 . 4/25/2009
I have to admit, when I started reading this story I thought it was going to be mildly entertaining light fluff. I couldn't have been more wrong. This story was one hell of a ride, and every chapter seemed to have another new twist. I'm looking forward to your next one.
SG4ever chapter 46 . 4/25/2009
GREAT fanfic! And nice ending! I admire you for writing through pneumonia - commitment! Looking forward to your next story!