Reviews for Don't Walk Away
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
Holy crap. Most morbid story I have ever read.
OlyveTheOctoPus chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
I reviewed this several years ago and I felt like reviewing again with my newer account. All I can say is, it's a different experience rereading a story you haven't read in a long time, but it's not a bad one.
This story will always have a special place in my heart. You introduced me to the 'My life sucks.' Game so many years ago. It was weird but at the time when I read this story, my life was out of control and this story strangely helped me cope. I don't think my life beat Nate's, but I came close. Anyway, I wanted to thank you again for writing this story. Even after all these years, I still felt warmth when I got to the end.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
i like your stories and happen to run into them alot so sorry for the sort review and do you like nate or something i read alot of your stories about camp rock

v

smiles,bye

ps i think you like nate so you and nate sittin in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G im so imattur
jonas1fan chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
oh, gee! great story! i almost cried when shane died! i picture things in mi head... and hav a huge crush on hot joe j... no one blame me hez hot!
The Soul Sister chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
That. Was intense. The end reminded me of the virgin suicides. I hate when people die in stories. Awesome ending really. Beautiful writing!
joannacamilley chapter 14 . 1/18/2010
Oh. My. God... That was...crazy. Amazing. Heartbreaking. I seriously cried. This was the most amazing thing ever, I wish there was more... I am now officially in love with your writing. :D *~jb~*
joannacamilley chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I'm gonna read this all, but I had to say, I read A Separate Peace last year...it was terrible, I hated it. I mean, some parts were really good, but we could have done without the whole beginning and middle. Some parts did make me laugh out loud though, so I guess it was okay. :\ I love this story! *~jb~*
Kiwi-Productions chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
WTF O_O

and what happened to the baby?

and caitlyn?

and ella?

and oh my god!
Kiwi-Productions chapter 13 . 5/28/2009
...Shane's gone?

...I...what?...oh...my...god.
Kiwi-Productions chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
You're a genius.

Fancy working together with the dentist punchah someday?

Anywho, you so gotta tell me the long story. Dammit. I'm intrigued.
Kiwi-Productions chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
Favourite parts:

1) “Well, first of all, you always use correct grammar when you instant message me.”

“That’s only because I’m a writer.”

I'm so making a group in facebook about that. All of us writers do the same. Just today my poet buddy and I were discussing it.

2)Caitlyn moves closer to me and wraps her arms around me. “I love you Nate. Not in the girly type, but in the throw rocks at your window, make you breakfast, pretend to like your taste in music type.”

Aww.

Jennon?

LENNON?

WTF!

Woot.

I like leaving crazy reviews that don't make sense.

But hey if a story rocks, it deserves a review for each chapter.

Plus I'm bored.

Love,

Kim.
Kiwi-Productions chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
So my reactions:

- Jaw drops. OH MY GOD ELLA. Gasp, gasp, gasp.

- Emo Shane. Frown.

- Naitlyn... AW.

This is a rollercoaster ride.

Love it.
Kiwi-Productions chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
fsdpoffpsofdfkpdsofsdpofsdp LOVE. IT.

Sorry for the lack of inspirational words.

But I'm in my aww mode.