Reviews for MemorĂ­a de Foto
Lady Eponine Black chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh my gosh this is so beautiful! Utterly amazing and well written! I loved it *so* much. Thanks for sharing! 3
lupinsiriusluva chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This was such a cute story. I love it! Really in-depth of Abuela Claudia and everything! She should have more spotlight anyway! Paciencia y Fe is one of my favorite songs XD And the spanish was all together very good, minus 2 or 3 mistakes, but nothing too drastic. Its all very well written and I simply love it. Keep up the good work. I'm off to read one of your NinaxBenny stories w hehe.
RhapsodyInProgress chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I have recently discovered the complete and utter awesomesauce that is In the Heights and, bein that I am madly in love with...pretty much everything to do it with right now... honestly... I was very excited to see that it had a fanfic section on this site. Even more excited when I recognised your pen name from the CATS fandom because I knew you'd write something great. And you did not disappoint. This story is beautiful and poignant and perfectly works in the little details we know from show. There was some really lovely imagery in this piece. I got a real feel for little Claudia and her childhood environment.

Also, thank you for translating the Spanish for us poor souls who only ever took French and Latin in school, lol. Truly awesome.
I Suspect Nargles chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That was absolutely wonderful.

I love that you stuck to Spanish, it's so much more real that way.

I love the little mentions of her hair, I loved her running in the grass, I love that you totally stuck to Paciencia Y Fe and Everything I Know's lyrics.

I love that you included them taking the picture, and I love the little exchange between Claudia and her mother, after the picture.

And I absolutely loved her getting the ribbons at the end(:

More then a little lovely, dear. Great job!
Shanynde chapter 1 . 12/10/2008