Reviews for Apples!
le.pechi chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
just a reason to be scared of dentists: they (one of them, at least) invented the electric chair.
yeah.
but, funny story! :P
KTrevo chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was HILARIOUS! You made laugh so hard!
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was so hilarious I had to try to keep myself from laughing!

~Mo~
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is so awesome, I just can't stop laughing!
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Oh my gosh, that was so funny!
Aparul chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
! i love it !

i love how it starts off bout the dentists nd then goes into something completely different!

its such a cute fic! "Laughing at my two favourite men..."

aw

YAY JESSE! i LOVE him! definatly the best character EVER invented - nothing and no one beats JESSE DE SILVA! i so wish he was real(as, im pretty positive, do so many other people :P)

kep writing - ur fics r great!

xAparulx
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
ROFL!

I loved that! Flying apples indeed! Heh-heh!

Keep writing,

Italy
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That's great. Haha her brothers probably thought she had a little too much laughing gas, considering there was no one outside lol

Great story!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
M...cute.
Satellite Falling chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Great teen Susannah voice! And I think you got her dad spot on!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That was funny. Great job. I loved how you started off talking about the dentist.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Thank you so much! That made me forget all about my bad day where the guy I like just had to like some pretty, peppy, popular girl. SO...that was so much fun to read!
Star chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Why am I not surprised! Easy to read, imaginative,makes you want to laugh out loud along with the character.

Thank you for the opportunity to read your work,well worth the wait. Keep them coming. x
Hot n' Exotic chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
No, I can't!

HAHAHAHAHA!Oh my god! You should think about joining The Last Comic Standing or something. Seriously. It was hilarious! I am STILL grinning here like a stupid fool. HAHAHA!

It was so CUTE and ADORABLE! Seeing Jesse so kiddish and naughty and everything. :D As I've said before, you make the best Jesse's ever! :D

Poor him, though, being twisted into one thing after another - pirates, bodyguards, loving husbands, rich playboys and tons of other stuff. :) Don't take it badly Jesse, we just love you TOO MUCH! :D

-Ami
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Hey Jax, i decided to review as I go to give you as much of my thoughts as possible - you poor poor thing - who wants to know my crazy thoughts (lol). So anyways:

The dentist - interesting though unique might I say - I was never really scared of them I can't quite grasp the fear that some people had - I mean I had braces and all and had to get teeth removed - lucky for me it's all done so I have nice pearly white straight teeth (okay I mean pearly white is Hollywood style really but it's you know clean - eww I hate yellowing/rottening teeth - disguising...sorry off the topic). I don't blame Suze for dreaming of Jesse taking her into her arms and sigh all that - coz I dream the same thing as well...but where is Jesse - my God he and her dead dad are in the backyard laughing all manly like - I like that.

Naughty Jesse and her dad too I mean scaring the neighbors by hitting them with floating apples - okay sorry can't keep that up for long it's good I like it - lol I laughing too and really I can't blame them for having fun for scaring the pants of the neighbours I mean don't we all try to do that? - maybe that's just me and Jesse then I okay with that (lol). By the way Jesse is good with the ghostly telekinesis isn't he I mean it is suppose to take time to master that but of course with Jesse he already is able to do that with ease - he is so good at everything and so so sexy...oh stop. i have to stop sorry Jax my love for Jesse runs deep. By the way is Suze's dad's name mentioned in the books? - wasn't it Peter or maybe I just imagined that - but you know what if his name wasn't mentioned I always imagined him to be a Peter. The Helen thing wasn't of course mentioned in the books but Cabot gave the name for all of the mum's of her main characters it is on her website somewhere. Ohh and Suze's dad ain't as good with it as Jesse - well how come that doesn't surprise me no one comes close to the perfection that is Jesse and isn't he perfect at nearly everything?

Poor Suze getting hit on the head with an apple frankly I haven't ever tried it and no one has tried it on me but sounds like a good idea...I'll keep that in mind - by the way Jax you rock with revenge schemes don' you? - I mean apples, blue colour in the shower, hehehe and all (I have it all stored up for the future and if I run out of options I will consult you). Hahaha possessed apples - the mean neighbour can't take it anymore (lol) so funny you know what if I ever become a ghost maybe I should pick up that hobby doesn't seem the type of thing that would tire me out. Lol I really like this bit coz it seems so Suze - don;t worry the whole chapter (well till now and I am sure the rest will as well seems in character but seriously this part is funny:

"Here I was thinking Jesse had blown me off for something or, God forbid, some ghost girlfriend. When really, he was blowing me off to throw apples with my dead father! And that was probably the route to my hysterics. I really do have the weirdest life . . . ever! I dare you to find me someone with a weirder life than mine!" lol - she is funny

You know what you got Suze's dad on the dot as well - I mean no fun haunting Suze's grand that is soo true he said that in the Mediator and lol they are blaming each other - hahah. This is soo amusing Jax seriously funny. Lol they created a game with in not battleship coz they both are on the same team - more laughter on my part - seriously you planning on killing me with laughing gas or something - well lack of coz I am laughing hard. Lol ya her two favourite men in the backyard and well one of them is mine too.

So can't blame her for the laughter I would be too. You know what I give it a 8/10 for funny and cheerful. Great story. Hehehehe.