Reviews for The Storm
scarred redvine chapter 38 . 5/17/2009
Wow, this is full of suspence! I bet that it's Jasper, because he and Jack could be the only people that could make her heart melt.
ElectricTouch chapter 38 . 5/17/2009
OMG!Seriously that pretty much sums up how I feel about this story. There are so many twist in this story I think some readers have gotten whip lash from it. I love the fabulous unnerving turns in the story and the emotional rollercoaster ride with the chacters almost leaves you breathless by the end. Anyways just trying to say freak'n love the story so far. Can't wait to see how people match up in the end and how the two kindoms turn out(if it two). Looking forward to more.
8Ri.LeE chapter 38 . 5/17/2009
ah how can u leave a cliffy lyk dat? urg amazing chapter lyk always. i luved evry bit of it. plz update soon! :)
jules chapter 38 . 5/17/2009
please, please, please be Jasper. Awsome story :)
heroicfailures chapter 34 . 5/17/2009
Hey Capella

Sorry it's been so long!

I've just been real busy with school & actual reality...I really hate reality sometimes but anyway. I'm getting caught up slowly!

Seth is Jacob's Dad? WOW! ...Nop no way I ever would've guessed that!

Sorry I can't write anymore to tell you just HOW much I loved it but I have half an hour to finish a quarter of a biology assignment. Not as much fun as reading fanfic I assure you!

I hope it wont be long before Edward accepts as Bella rather than his Queen!

xoxo
tlegal91 chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
great chapter!

cant wait for the next one!
Soccer11 chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
i think it should be carlisle, or maybe edward
hazelbunny chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
i really like bellas pov with her captors
isabellEdward93 chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
CAPPELA!what are you doing? do you have any idea of how crazy i have been going over last chapter? obviously not! unless your homicidal or susicdal...grf! here is what i thought while reading your latist tourturing device!

okay possibly the best disclaimer ever! edward is to sexy for anything...

since i am and 'unlisted' reader, i cant vote in the pole so i just wanted to tell you...i pick the super cool surprise! im sure no matter what you do it will shock me so i might as well not even try to guess. and i agree with emmett, those two options should be slaughered with a machetti.

did i mention disclaimer was awsome? it is!

bella dont give up! i mean there is no way capella will ever make this or anything easy for you. thats against her very nature. but you cant give up..remember edward? hello!

i like the two new characters. iam sensing a passed story?

Demitre? um...eww. magical machetti go after him while your at it.

MESSAGE TO ALICE:evil is tempting. (no not jack, he is good and pure of heart) evil is the idea of living with jack. yes you would be happy. yes you may live in a palace. yes you would get to wear pretty dressed (though i still havent figured out why you would want to ) but remember your love for jasper? remember everything youve been through. remember how you felt befor he left when he finnaly told you he loved yo? grf alice! do the right thing! not to mention he has nobody but you! i mean edward and the restof the remaining cullens but no family! he needs you

END MESSAGE

as a note to you the part withalice and jack (second part and no this does NOT mean that i agree with it!) was compleatly beautiful. i loved how he poured his heart out and then waited and continues waiting. ( though i know its not going to happen. right alice?) verry well writen good breakage point from all the stress.

it is definatly either jasper or carlilse. with the info you gave us, it could be either one. if jasper thean alice has already started to solve the problem. if carlisle she gets to know he is alive. but esme wont. shoot. unless the time thing youwere talking about is way after war is over and they have found each other? i absolutly have NO idea about thie nixt chapter. please clear up some mysteries. im begging. sorry for the horribly long review, and sorry about your' pigion' that lind freaked me out. did you do the foreshadowing on purpose? update soon..
Vampirate1963 chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
God Capella i love you and the story, but i am going crazy! O_o...I'm about ready to smack Alice a good one, until she realizes that she loves Jasper...is it that hard to remember? Im mean ive never been i that kind of situation...but come on...it's new moon over again! Plus i have to keep reminding myself that i have know real reason to hate Jack, i mean he's a good guy, but he's driving me over the edge! And no Alice you don't love Jack dangit! your confused...i'll just answer that for you...stupid love triangles...grf!OH! it better be freakin Jasper! it better be her TRUE love that she was running to! again...stupid love triangles. and i kinda like Walt, plus i feel sorry for Bella again. she is never not going to get herself into trouble, it will always happen, other wise it would be against the laws of nature. And screw what is right, Bella jeeze, don't you reailize u'll be so much happier with Edward!...Jeeze, loved it any way though...like always...loved the disclamer by the way... Edward in pleather... that's almost firghtning...anyway UPDATE SOON!

*Team Edward*

and

*Jasper*

Just because...
VelvetEars chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
Alright! This looks to be another fantastically long chapter, so I'll be reviewing as I go again.

Disclaimer! LOL, Twitter, Vanilla Ice, and Edward in leather... wow. 8D

Hmm, I totally followed what Bella was feeling. I can completely understand why she gave up.

M, more Alice and Jack. I liked hearing his backstory, and I am not sure what to feel about Alice's new feelings. (Did Jack almost give an outright proposal?) I am SO looking forward to when Jasper and Jack meet.

That was a bittersweet scene with Bella and her captors. Nice to have that insight into Bella's mind written down. I teared up.

And then more Alice and Jack. How could he leave her hangin? But then., there are some of us who would be very unhappy if you actually let Jack and Alice have a serious kiss. Hmm...

You just couldn't catch up, huh Capella? We'll have to forgive you I suppose. If you think about it, it's really counter-productive to send death threats, because if we actually killed you, we'd never get the resolution to our story. ;P

Something tells me that it's either Carlisle or Jasper that Alice saw. But who know? (oh, duh. You do...)

Post again soon? We'll all be waiting!
AbbyAnarchy chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
Eh! Updatiness!

Walt is cute, I want one. Actually, so is jack. But he doesn't have the Jazz Factor, which is crucial. :P

You are being so harsh on Bella, putting her through so much turmoil... I love it. *Laughs evilly*

I've been waiting for days for this update, I'm so glad lol.

Oh, and I loved the disclaimer, Edward is definitely too sexy for his shirt. I have no idea why SM didn't think to dress him in leather trousers, phwoar.

Abby x
x-aly-x chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
1)Umm Okay I have A Feeling that Bella and Edward may not get the happily ever after and that is slowly starting to sink in I think I could live with not having a happy ending but then again it would be just a shame to get all this way and not have them live happily in the end but if there is one thing I know for sure that is that you sure do know how to drive me crazy.

2)I was not at all interested in Alice and Jack and getting Little miss I like to take over the story line Alice to safety Blah blah blah promise me it has a point!

3)Also I think the most interesting part was this part “With James gone, Demetri will take his place as the new king, and you’ll be his bride. He’ll need the royal standing.” It kind of gives me a bit of insight to Bella not being killed because it makes sense that she is the only living Royal blood line for the Weidinhun country so killing her will kill the chances of taking over and bringing peace to both countries.

Great work and I won't be voting in the poll because I know you and you don't like to make things predicatable so I belive that anything people choose in the poll you will probably choose the opposite anyway and also I like surprises so I will sit back and wait until you write the fate of Emmett.

Love Aly
asdfghjkl23 chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
its jasper. it has to be jasper.
Sammy73 chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Wow! I absolutely love this so far. I have to admit, that at this point in the story, I like the prince much more than I like Bella. I almost feel bad for him (even though I strongly believe that Bella always needs to be with Edward). I can't wait to read how you take this from here and how Bella meets the farmboy. I'm assuming that she's able to get over her prejudice in order to fall in love with him. Hm... I also can't wait to see what Jacob's fate will eventually be. Thanks so much!

P.S. The Princess Bride is one of my favorite books and movies (along with Pride and Prejudice). What an awesome combination for a story!
861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »