Reviews for The Storm
bookonabeach chapter 29 . 11/21/2010
Fabulous! That was the best action chapter I have ever read on FF! Well done, that's exactly what I hope for when people say there's a fight coming up, and the first time it's truly been delivered. I am in awe of you. Feel free to write more fight scenes anytime. Wow. Thank you!
kisstina123 chapter 40 . 10/24/2010
nevermind it hasnt been three months...its been a year and three months! AAH please finish!
kisstina123 chapter 41 . 10/24/2010
so...its been about 3 months since you have updated! WHAT? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! and im sure edward and jasper and emmett are about ready to kidnap you again which does not sound very comforting even though they are insanely beautiful specimens of male vampires! haha. keep up the story and please, pretty please update soon! this story is sooo good i cant wait for the rest!
BOB chapter 41 . 9/23/2010
PLZ UPDATE
TheTrackerJacker chapter 32 . 9/3/2010
I really don't think that stating who's POV it is makes you unprofessional. In many books, when the author has to change POV's, they just start a new paragraph or chapter and list the name of the narrator on top. Can you please go back and change it? Because it's really getting so confusing. You can't really distinguish the difference between the first character and the second. It's really distracting and makes the story more unprofessional. Besides, isn't it more professional to make it easier for the reader to read, and not more confusing? What difference does a POV listing make? As long as your story's good, it will still be professional. The story's getting messed up.
TheTrackerJacker chapter 30 . 9/3/2010
It's a seriously amazing story, but ummm...I just find it confusing sometimes when all of a sudden, without any warning, you just switch POVs. It does get kind of hard to keep up with.
nushidonia chapter 41 . 5/9/2010
Hey, Capella

I just finished reading the storm, & I love it, plz tell me u r continuing it, I absolutely love it.

Scincerly, Shidonia, A HUGE fan

p.s. I love ur disclamers
iBellard chapter 41 . 4/3/2010
Hey! I love this story! But I was wondering why you haven't updated the next chapter i've been waiting for it for months now... Thanks!
Adrianna93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love this story! one of the best i've ever read! 3
tricomi chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Girl I could write reviews for you disclaimers only, they are hysterical! The story is amazing. Love it.
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 41 . 12/18/2009
ARG! I hate, but love, Cliffies! Will they die?

Oh and btw I LOVE YOUR Disclaimers they're like a story in themselves can you tell Eddie I said Hi! Please! And you should totallybring Jacob/Alice/Any other Cullen/Hell maybe even Aro or some volturi memeber! Into your disclaimers that would be awesome!

Tell Eddie that I ADORE him but I'm sorry I'm not team edward... or Jacob... or Emmett... or jasper... or carlisle... or mike... or tyler... or eric... or James... I'M TEAM CHARLIE! Whoop Whoop! I Adore charlie he's so funny and so... dad-like in twilight! He reminds me of my dad!

ObSeSsEd TwIlIgHt FaN jUmElLe :) :) :)

See ya and update ASAP!
WhoaJoanna chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OKAY! i havent started reading yet, but i read your little conversation with edward and it was so funny i had to review! i just couldnt wait]
SEE chapter 41 . 12/1/2009
UPDATE!
geekychild chapter 41 . 10/17/2009
You can't stop there! That's mean!

Please update soon...
Kylee chapter 41 . 10/16/2009
Ok now you're SCARING me. Have you abandoned this story?

I hope not because it is amazing!

UPDATE SOON I'M GOING CRAZY!
870 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »