Reviews for The Storm
Adrianna93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love this story! one of the best i've ever read! 3
tricomi chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Girl I could write reviews for you disclaimers only, they are hysterical! The story is amazing. Love it.
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 41 . 12/18/2009
ARG! I hate, but love, Cliffies! Will they die?

Oh and btw I LOVE YOUR Disclaimers they're like a story in themselves can you tell Eddie I said Hi! Please! And you should totallybring Jacob/Alice/Any other Cullen/Hell maybe even Aro or some volturi memeber! Into your disclaimers that would be awesome!

Tell Eddie that I ADORE him but I'm sorry I'm not team edward... or Jacob... or Emmett... or jasper... or carlisle... or mike... or tyler... or eric... or James... I'M TEAM CHARLIE! Whoop Whoop! I Adore charlie he's so funny and so... dad-like in twilight! He reminds me of my dad!

ObSeSsEd TwIlIgHt FaN jUmElLe :) :) :)

See ya and update ASAP!
WhoaJoanna chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OKAY! i havent started reading yet, but i read your little conversation with edward and it was so funny i had to review! i just couldnt wait]
SEE chapter 41 . 12/1/2009
UPDATE!
geekychild chapter 41 . 10/17/2009
You can't stop there! That's mean!

Please update soon...
Kylee chapter 41 . 10/16/2009
Ok now you're SCARING me. Have you abandoned this story?

I hope not because it is amazing!

UPDATE SOON I'M GOING CRAZY!
dreampills chapter 41 . 9/25/2009
It took me five days to finish all 41 chapters. I read slow and I only have time to read while I work out, so stop hating on my slowness. haha.

This story is seriously amazing. There are so many twists and turns that I never anticipated. I love the time that Bella spend on the Cullen farm. It really opened her character up to the world and exposed her to the other side of the palace walls. I hate that they had so little time together to love each other. They didn't spend nearly enough time falling in love. ) I love that Angela found love with Jacob, but hate the fact that she betrayed Bella. But, love is a strong emotion and many would kill for it. I LOVE Seth! I am waiting for him to pop out from no where to save Bella and Edward. He is still commissioned to protect Bella and I don't doubt for a second that he will fail at his job. I saw that Seth was Jacob's father, but didn't see the Guardians. They are too cool! I hate war and the hatred between the two countries, but I applaud Jacob for wanting peace and Bella for doing what she knows is right even if it does break her heart. Most of the time I want to cry during the chapters because I can feel the heartache of misunderstandings, rejections, and defeat in knowing that everything is working against you. But, at the same time I want to smile because of all the love in this story. I can't wait to read more and find out what happens!
Tulililli chapter 41 . 9/25/2009
Thank you so much for not making Jacob a complete ass! It always bugs me when people do that. Also, I really liked how even the bad guys had an honest motive- too many people just write antagonists as bad for the sake of being bad.

that being said...

PLEASE UPDATE! OHGOSHPLEASE!
Kylee chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
Capella,

I'm getting a little worried. You haven't updated in a while.

Update SOON please!

Love your work:)

-Kylee
x-aly-x chapter 41 . 9/5/2009
Go Jazzette's

I haven't broken my Vow to take a break from reading I'm on a long extended break but I thought I would drop a little review in to say Hi so "HI" "HELLO" "HEY".

Love Aly
lovestoreadff chapter 41 . 8/14/2009
okay, hi. i know that i haven't really reviewed before. in fact, i only started reading the story about four hours ago. but, in the last four hours, i have realized two things: one, your disclaimers are the best. two, you love leaving cliffhangers! this story needs to be updated and soon. as in, like, now. please. pretty please with edward, jasper, and emmett on top. (i don't exactly know how to make a begging smiley face, so, i am somewhat at a loss here.)

okay- so jacob, angela, AND rosalie got killed off. Puh-LEEZE do not kill off edward and bella. oh, and in this story, i kinda really like jack. that's a toughie. jasper or jack? alice is gonna pick jasper right? and then they'll end up being like really good friends with jack who's going to become king instead of his dad?

this whole guessing thing is really irritating! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

a fellow fanfreak who talks to fictional characters,

dramaquean74 :)
VelvetEars chapter 41 . 8/14/2009
Haha, I don't think that you're the meanest author ever, just one of the most clever and annoyingly intense. (at times.) You also have a tendency to bring out the best and worst in some of your readers. Violence even. Ah well.

Terrific chapter. you gave us some more tension, a little more mystery, and almost no more answers. The next installment had better be chock-full of answers...

Looking forward to it!

(Update soon?)
clare.hpec chapter 41 . 8/13/2009
well hello there

I basically spent the entire day reading this story

it is absolutely amazing! I totally called angela betraying bella,rose dying made mewant to hunt you down with pitchforks and bella and edward are so amazing together. I would love I happy ending but I don't see how this is possible when you are about to chop their heads off! lol

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE update this story soon, for my sanity. and your safety. I have brothers, and trust, they have emmett like strength lol

oh and your disclaimers are amazing. you should go to amusement parks with edward more often lol
VelvetEars chapter 40 . 8/12/2009
Hmm, too bad we missed the initial introductions between Jasper and Jack. But this confrontational conversation is very entertaining.

Bella's parents? unexpected, but classic Capella.

I can feel Alice's desperation and confusion; frustration and helplessness. Great job!

That was an incredible, amazing, sweet and very intense conversation. SO incredible that "trivial" things made their way into the conversation, but yet so typical of the characters. Amazingly done.

*Rolls eyes* Typical male, posturing and (for lack of a better word) "flaunting" their respective strengths. It has to be unpleasant, having a father like Jack's... Oy.

Hmm, nice ending. And unfortunately, I'll have to read the next chapter tomorrow.

The one-shot was amazing, by the way. I don't remember if I mentioned that. )
862 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »