Reviews for The Storm
dreampills chapter 41 . 9/25/2009
It took me five days to finish all 41 chapters. I read slow and I only have time to read while I work out, so stop hating on my slowness. haha.

This story is seriously amazing. There are so many twists and turns that I never anticipated. I love the time that Bella spend on the Cullen farm. It really opened her character up to the world and exposed her to the other side of the palace walls. I hate that they had so little time together to love each other. They didn't spend nearly enough time falling in love. ) I love that Angela found love with Jacob, but hate the fact that she betrayed Bella. But, love is a strong emotion and many would kill for it. I LOVE Seth! I am waiting for him to pop out from no where to save Bella and Edward. He is still commissioned to protect Bella and I don't doubt for a second that he will fail at his job. I saw that Seth was Jacob's father, but didn't see the Guardians. They are too cool! I hate war and the hatred between the two countries, but I applaud Jacob for wanting peace and Bella for doing what she knows is right even if it does break her heart. Most of the time I want to cry during the chapters because I can feel the heartache of misunderstandings, rejections, and defeat in knowing that everything is working against you. But, at the same time I want to smile because of all the love in this story. I can't wait to read more and find out what happens!
Tulililli chapter 41 . 9/25/2009
Thank you so much for not making Jacob a complete ass! It always bugs me when people do that. Also, I really liked how even the bad guys had an honest motive- too many people just write antagonists as bad for the sake of being bad.

that being said...

PLEASE UPDATE! OHGOSHPLEASE!
Kylee chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
Capella,

I'm getting a little worried. You haven't updated in a while.

Update SOON please!

Love your work:)

-Kylee
x-aly-x chapter 41 . 9/5/2009
Go Jazzette's

I haven't broken my Vow to take a break from reading I'm on a long extended break but I thought I would drop a little review in to say Hi so "HI" "HELLO" "HEY".

Love Aly
lovestoreadff chapter 41 . 8/14/2009
okay, hi. i know that i haven't really reviewed before. in fact, i only started reading the story about four hours ago. but, in the last four hours, i have realized two things: one, your disclaimers are the best. two, you love leaving cliffhangers! this story needs to be updated and soon. as in, like, now. please. pretty please with edward, jasper, and emmett on top. (i don't exactly know how to make a begging smiley face, so, i am somewhat at a loss here.)

okay- so jacob, angela, AND rosalie got killed off. Puh-LEEZE do not kill off edward and bella. oh, and in this story, i kinda really like jack. that's a toughie. jasper or jack? alice is gonna pick jasper right? and then they'll end up being like really good friends with jack who's going to become king instead of his dad?

this whole guessing thing is really irritating! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

a fellow fanfreak who talks to fictional characters,

dramaquean74 :)
VelvetEars chapter 41 . 8/14/2009
Haha, I don't think that you're the meanest author ever, just one of the most clever and annoyingly intense. (at times.) You also have a tendency to bring out the best and worst in some of your readers. Violence even. Ah well.

Terrific chapter. you gave us some more tension, a little more mystery, and almost no more answers. The next installment had better be chock-full of answers...

Looking forward to it!

(Update soon?)
clare.hpec chapter 41 . 8/13/2009
well hello there

I basically spent the entire day reading this story

it is absolutely amazing! I totally called angela betraying bella,rose dying made mewant to hunt you down with pitchforks and bella and edward are so amazing together. I would love I happy ending but I don't see how this is possible when you are about to chop their heads off! lol

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE update this story soon, for my sanity. and your safety. I have brothers, and trust, they have emmett like strength lol

oh and your disclaimers are amazing. you should go to amusement parks with edward more often lol
VelvetEars chapter 40 . 8/12/2009
Hmm, too bad we missed the initial introductions between Jasper and Jack. But this confrontational conversation is very entertaining.

Bella's parents? unexpected, but classic Capella.

I can feel Alice's desperation and confusion; frustration and helplessness. Great job!

That was an incredible, amazing, sweet and very intense conversation. SO incredible that "trivial" things made their way into the conversation, but yet so typical of the characters. Amazingly done.

*Rolls eyes* Typical male, posturing and (for lack of a better word) "flaunting" their respective strengths. It has to be unpleasant, having a father like Jack's... Oy.

Hmm, nice ending. And unfortunately, I'll have to read the next chapter tomorrow.

The one-shot was amazing, by the way. I don't remember if I mentioned that. )
VelvetEars chapter 39 . 8/12/2009
Well hey there Capella! Long time no review. Sorry about that.

I'm back from my FF break, and am more than happy to be diving back into the reading part.

Here we go!

Hmm, that was a really interesting half-conversation between Bella and her captor... I wouldn't be so curious, except for the wood carving. Now you've got me wondering.

(8-O

Jack kissed Alice... Hoo boy! (I like his fighting attitude. I love the character you have developed so deeply in such a short amount of time.

Wow. My heart was pounding really fast for that brief skirmish. And of course Alice fainted... who wouldn't? After all that.

Oliver become more and more mysterious and ominous as a character... I am really curious about what is to come. And I appreciate the building up to Bella's position on the platform, makes it more exciting. Not that your story has lack of excitement though...

kailey.michelle chapter 41 . 8/7/2009
Love this story! its super great!

your a good writer

update soon please :)
8Ri.LeE chapter 41 . 8/6/2009
OMG Y LEAVE IT LYK THIS! HOW COULD U? meanie butt! urg amazing chapter lyk always! UPDATE!
Brown Bisoular chapter 41 . 8/1/2009
D:

You are such a meany! You just drop a HUGE cliffy like that and expect no reply?

tsk tsk tsk tsk! im disappointed in you...

anywayz, Your story was fabulous and UBERLY EPIC as always!

If you update soon, i'll keep reading and reviewing!
my2galspal chapter 41 . 7/30/2009
Seriously Cappie? Are you trying to kill us all? I was so patient while life beat you up and you couldn't write and this is how you repay me? Another cliffie? I have no more fingernails so if you do this again next update I guess I'll have to work on my flexibility so I can bite my toenails (ew, right?). :)

You know I'm just kidding you. After all that time off writing you were probably going through cliff hanger withdrawl. I'm so glad to see you writing again that I will overlook the massive angst. This time.

Honestly, glad to see you back. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing your writing.
softballgirl1136 chapter 41 . 7/29/2009
Interesting.

But if the executioner and the dude running the show were really smart (Thank god they aren't!) They would restrain Bella and kill Edward first, making her watch. Wouldn't that be a cruel punishment in itself? And then kill her. But like I said, it's a good thing they are not smart.

I can't to read the rest!
isabellEdward93 chapter 41 . 7/28/2009
OH CUM ON! you have got to be kidding me..what has it been like three chapters and 2 months that i have been waiting to know if bella dies on that god forsaken platform seriously capella, how could you? i see that the story is updated, i cum to read it and you tear away the one last shred of hope for finding out that i possobly had? grf erf arf and irk..*grumbles uninteligenly at the computer screen before deciding to do some more complaining* CAPELLA! and also i am unhappy because due to the new "regect code 3" thing only one signed review is allowed per chappie..and since there are three of us and i was on vacation..grf..okay so done with that onto the actual review

"It didnt take long for the shoch that paralyzed my entire bing to ware off as the hero inside me was screaming to be set freem all the while my bleeding heart cried out in pain." possably my favorite line in the entire story..congrats..verry viciouse and awesome..and i lovve the detail in this story..though i must say i am a bit dissapointed in Jack, he is off running to daddy for help instead of doing something about it..which i know is probably the smart thing to do given that he has no power and his father is(or is he..in the shadows, mysterious!)in much power but still oviously his dad isnt interested in helping them..grf..grumbles..stupid exocusioner..may i kill him? i would be dlighted if so..with a machetty (i know wrong spelling) or a dull axe perhapse..okay that was wierd..even for me..not really

great chapter..looking forward to ACTUALLY FINDING OUT WHAT HAPPENS (seriously capella i love you to death but that was utterly cruel and maddningly unhelpfull)

_Jaz/Carlisle'sCoven