Reviews for The Storm
maryrooksie chapter 41 . 7/27/2009
oh no, it cant happen, cannot wait for next update!
Moonprincess92 chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
Holy freakin' shite ...

Not me exact words upon the ending of this chapter - my actual words were a lot more colourful. But holy damn, this had to be one of the most intense things i've ever read, seriously. There were points where i was too afraid to press the down button, for fear i'd read something along the lines of 'and the blade came crashing down' or something! Honestly, you had me bloody scared for the characters! You really had me at those POV breaks, thinking that would be the point where they'd die. Poor Edward and Bella, i could not imagine what they're going through. And Alice! I can't tell you how glad i am that she's got Jasper to hug, at least. And that Jack tried to get help.

Seriously, they're about to die, and you'd just leave it there? Ah well, i guess if it were me, i'd do the same thing, haha.

Either way, it was brilliantly freakin' bloody awesome. And i don't give that compliment to a lot of stories.

I bloody well loved it. D
Melolabel chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
Totally mean, mean mean mean. Very intense scene. I hope we don't have to wait another month for another chapter! Looking forward to it!
Blue Tulips chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
Jack will save the day! Hopefully? GAH, the suspense is killing me! Seth? Maybe you will? I still think so, with him being all mysterious and quiet and popping up at last second and saving the day! I. Love. This. Story.

I think that the beginning of this story at the dock was 300 years ago, not the present.

I'm calling you Seth! And his friends that help him out...

I love love love love love love this story, update soon!
Soccer11 chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
AH dam its been a while and heres another cliffy hahaha. Where is Seth and his group of people are they coming to save the day? cant wait for the next chapter!
hennokappa chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
Wow you've certainly outdone yourself in terms of internal conflict (on basically everyone's part) and it was brilliant as usual. Other than that, I can only say that I'm gaping with a mixture of horror and disbelief at your ending and hope that you update as soon as you have time!

PS. Yes, definitely checking out your one shot.
scarred redvine chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
Gah, darn you Capella! You made me cryy! Let me guess, they aren't going to die but Jack will die for them? Am I right? It totally just seems like the noble thing he'd do!
soraloveskairi159 chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
Pfft.

You're delirious if you think death threats won't come your way for ending it there.

Just, update soon, kay? xD
Carrie loves twilight chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Very good, in thene prologue they die Romeo and Juliet style almost, I hope they can find some peace with each other between now and then. Cant wait to read some more.
dncr4eva5678 chapter 40 . 7/19/2009
Gah WHY ah i am just waiting for the end of this story but I still want it to continue and GAH! Please please update soon!
luckymish27 chapter 40 . 7/17/2009
Alright, I am now caught up with the story. Again, I think it is a very good plot and you have some skill with words. I am quite angry that I could not have waited until you finished the work before I had found it, but I can hardly blame that on you now, can I? :-)

Now that I have sung your praises, I will proceed with the suggestions. I'm not sure what you do for your editing process, but there are some minor gramatical errors here and there as well as misspelled words which, while nothing major, do distract the reader from what is going on with the story. Also, I think you could cut out some of your analogies. Some of them just seem a bit unnecessary and what you are trying to convey would not be diminished without them. I realize that I am very bad at reading over my own work critically (that is when I bother to read back over it at all), plus I am a little bit biased when it comes to my writing... But, looking at your work in what I hope is an objective matter, I feel like sometimes you might try too hard to convey to the readers what you want to say? I don't know if that made sense, but let's just go with it... When it comes to writing, I find that simplicity is usually the best way to go.

As I said before, however, your story is great and I find myself quite on edge wondering what you have in store for Bella now that she is on the verge of being without a head. Please take my criticism in the best way possible, I would not have been hung up on such minor details if there was anything blatantly wrong. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the end of the story!
luckymish27 chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
I have just recently begun reading fanfic and I must say, I was not prepared for how good it is. I am usually a rather pessimistic person when it comes to my expectations for things like this, but I am quite happy to say that your story is amazing. I usually judge what I read by what it makes me feel. If I am able to feel what the characters are feeling and if I just can't stop reading the story, that means something. I love your writing style and the story really pulls you in. I am guessing there were enough people into it for you to continue writing, for which I am very glad because I am quite anxious to find out how everything plays out and I do not like to be kept in suspense. So I guess it is a good thing I did not find out about this website until just recently? But yes, you really do have a gift for telling a story in a way for the readers to feel connected with the characters.
Alyssa-Joy88 chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
How much longer will it be before you update this story. Im gonna have to start a different one.
jess in twilight land chapter 40 . 7/10/2009
Hey!

So Jasper and Jack are funny! If Jasper wants Alice he better get on that ball!

Poor Bella!

And I'm super glad ALice went to go see her! She needed her friend.

I do not trust Jack's father... He's involved somehow. I can feel it.

I wonder what Edward is going to do about Bella! I hope he saves her! But how? (

Loved your disclaimer. Funny. How do you come up with stuff like that? LOL
jess in twilight land chapter 39 . 7/10/2009
Hello!

So why was was he making a little wood sculpture of Bella? That was weird.

Again, Alice and Jack? I want them together.

Em almost died! But was saved. And Jasper is back. DRAMA!

I bet he doesn't like Jack very much at all...

Demetri is a very evil man... Poor Bella. I wonder who his "old friend is"
861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »