Reviews for The Storm
Unconquerable chapter 41 . 7/28/2009
Oh my gosh. I can't believe you left it there! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SON! Please? ;D
Kylee chapter 41 . 7/28/2009
Hi Capella!

I absolutely adore your story. And your disclaimers...HILARIOUS!

The Storm is my favorite story! I also liked Twenty-Four Hours, as well.

You are just all around amazing:)

Update soon, please!
Eternally knight chapter 41 . 7/28/2009
...

WHAT?

Capella: why? Why are you doing this to us? IT'S SO CRUEL! That was like the most tense, dramatic...most FANTASTIC chapter so far! Why did you have to end it so soon? At the kiss scene...I was hyperventilating. I was practically crying at the way Edward went to save her.

My throat is heavy with tears.

Okay, maybe that's a little DRAMATIC, but still. You get my point: Which is, good job. (To put it mildly. I don't want to overwhelm you.)

Oh, and if you don't hurry up with the next chapter...I WILL kidnap Disclaimer Edward, vampire or no vampire, and hold him ransom until you come up with the next chapter. I swear I will!

And the by the way, Jack's father is TOTALLY EVIL. I hate him.

P.S. Good luck with your job(s) and stuff. ]
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 41 . 7/27/2009
This was great! GRF! Why do you torchure us like this. Ok, so you don't update forever and then we get this? Ugh! Why did you leave us a cliffie when you already torchured us with no update...WHY!*sobs* LOL! JK! I LOVE your cliffies even if they are cruel..lol. Loved the disclaimer...I'm quote"l-o-ling out loud!" unquote. That is so funny cause technically you are saying laughing out loud out loud! lol! I thought it was hilarous and wondered if you did that on purpose.

Update SON!

-dazzledbyEdward63/Jami
Honorable Villain chapter 41 . 7/27/2009
an update! hehe, finally! your funny disclaimers were missed. ;)

that is SO mean of you to leave it there! you better take less than a month to update this! :)
AbbyAnarchy chapter 41 . 7/27/2009
Oh my god!

You came back! I thought you had been kidnapped by wild badgers or something! I have missed this story so much!

WELL...

How dare you leave me with such a cliffhanger! You can't leave it like this for long, and if you do, I will personally hire the wild badgers to kill you!

But otherwise, it was fabbity-fab. It was fast paced but not rushed, so you could feel the urgency but not speed through it.

And I loved Jasper holding Alice like that, but then she'll just be indebted to Jack for saving the day!

Unless... Jack doesn't save the day, there isn't a happy ending (yes I'm still rooting for some tragedy), so Alice gets annoyed at Jack, Jasper comforts her and Jazzy gets his happy ending. In a way.

Or you do have a happy ending, Alice goes of with Jack and you give Jasper word of a shoulder to cry on :D

PLEASE update soon. I beg you.

Abby x x
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 41 . 7/27/2009
YAY! your back! What do i have to say about this chapter...hum...well...IT WAS FRIGGIN INTENCE! i wanted to cry! so full of emotion! And even if i don't like jack for no good reason he still NEEDS to find some way to save Bella/Edward...cuz Capella...if you pull another TwentyFour Hours...i will cry and won't come out of my room for days! So yeah...as always a wounderful chapter...as well as a Rip-Your-Hair-Out cliff hanger...But yeah it was awesome and update as soon as remotely possible...

**Team Capella**

~Jakie~
Shadow Blackheart chapter 41 . 7/27/2009
Great chapter, I loved reading it. :)
asdfghjkl23 chapter 41 . 7/27/2009
OH. MY. GOD.
maryrooksie chapter 41 . 7/27/2009
oh no, it cant happen, cannot wait for next update!
Moonprincess92 chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
Holy freakin' shite ...

Not me exact words upon the ending of this chapter - my actual words were a lot more colourful. But holy damn, this had to be one of the most intense things i've ever read, seriously. There were points where i was too afraid to press the down button, for fear i'd read something along the lines of 'and the blade came crashing down' or something! Honestly, you had me bloody scared for the characters! You really had me at those POV breaks, thinking that would be the point where they'd die. Poor Edward and Bella, i could not imagine what they're going through. And Alice! I can't tell you how glad i am that she's got Jasper to hug, at least. And that Jack tried to get help.

Seriously, they're about to die, and you'd just leave it there? Ah well, i guess if it were me, i'd do the same thing, haha.

Either way, it was brilliantly freakin' bloody awesome. And i don't give that compliment to a lot of stories.

I bloody well loved it. D
Melolabel chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
Totally mean, mean mean mean. Very intense scene. I hope we don't have to wait another month for another chapter! Looking forward to it!
Blue Tulips chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
Jack will save the day! Hopefully? GAH, the suspense is killing me! Seth? Maybe you will? I still think so, with him being all mysterious and quiet and popping up at last second and saving the day! I. Love. This. Story.

I think that the beginning of this story at the dock was 300 years ago, not the present.

I'm calling you Seth! And his friends that help him out...

I love love love love love love this story, update soon!
Soccer11 chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
AH dam its been a while and heres another cliffy hahaha. Where is Seth and his group of people are they coming to save the day? cant wait for the next chapter!
hennokappa chapter 41 . 7/26/2009
Wow you've certainly outdone yourself in terms of internal conflict (on basically everyone's part) and it was brilliant as usual. Other than that, I can only say that I'm gaping with a mixture of horror and disbelief at your ending and hope that you update as soon as you have time!

PS. Yes, definitely checking out your one shot.
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »