Reviews for The Storm
x-aly-x chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
nice to have you writing again and i must say i do love your disclaimers they are so hilarious i love what you have written so far on this story is should be very interesting to read well done i look forward to more.

Love Aly
VelvetEars chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Exceptional for a follow-up chapter. I liked the line about Bella being a sacrifice waiting for a dagger to be plunged into her heart. Foreshadowing what was depicted in the prologue? I really enjoyed the entire introduction, (Love how you are depicting 'prince Jacob!') and I am on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next chapter!
VelvetEars chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hm, judging from what I've read so far, I may have a new favorite AU-AH twilight fanfic!

I love this story so far. Wish I had gotten on earlier to read the first chapter... Ah well. I've read it now, and I am glad that the second chapter is already up!

SO far, the story development is great, and I loved the prologue. (And yes Edward, you are a farmboy. Can't wait to see that! - I love your disclaimers!)
anniecall chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I love yoyr disclaimers. They make me laugh. So far your story is very good. I feel so sorry for the girl in the story. And I have a feeling that itis not going to get any better for her. Keep up the good work.
star-girl62626 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I like ur style of writin...pls update soon!I absolutely loved this idea...but is Edward goin to...DIE?
8Ri.LeE chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
omg this sounds like an amazingly interesting story! i mean seriously! i can't wait to read more, please please please update!
861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58